Chapter thirty seven.

𝑹𝒆𝒆𝒔𝒆'𝒔 𝒑.𝒐.𝒗

"I'm actually so happy," Zayn said taking both my hands as we faced each other.

My face when he said that was probably priceless, "You say that kind of stuff and I might as well melt," I smiled.

"I just love being here with everyone, seeing Liam feels great. Getting to be here, listening to music with you," He said looking in my eyes.

"Dude, stop with all the A+ romance!" Liam whined. "You're showing me up,"

"Sorry man," Zayn laughed, he looked back at me. "Want to grab something to eat before the music starts?"

"Yess," I throwing my hands in the air in fists.

"Okay good, I didn't eat before we came." He took my hand before turning back to Layla and Liam saying, "We'll be back in a couple minutes,"

"Be safe you guys," Sam smiled walking up with some of his old friends. "If you know what I mean."

"Dude is that Reese?" One asked leaning into Sam, he looked over at the guy and just nodded. "And that's Layla?" again Sam nodded.

"Damn," another one said. "What's it been, two years?" the voice said stepping out from behind Sam, it was Ellis.

"I could've gone the rest of my life," I shrugged.

"I do regret teasing you now," he admitted, "You look good, wanna meet up later?"

"She's here with someone?" Zayn laughed raising our hands that were interlocked.

"I noticed that, which brings me to my next question." He said looking behind us, "Why are everyone taking pictures in this direction?"

"What?" I asked, my heart sped up. This is the first time Zayns been out in America since leaving the band, with me.

Zayn looked over his shoulder in the direction Ellis was looking. "Because Zayn, who's holding her hand and Liam who's holding Laylas well they are celebrity's. Sam said in almost a duh tone. Ellis didn't look convinced, "Google the band One Direction." Sam shrugged.

"Of all the times," I muttered.

"Okay fine I believe you," Ellis surrendered. "So does that mean you two will be in some article, cause that would mean I will be since I'm standing next to you," He said stroking his chin.

"Is there anyone on the earth who is more worried about themselves then you?" I asked. "No, not possible," I rolled my eyes.

"What can I say," he shrugged.

"I'm so sorry," a voice I recognized stepped forward. "I still can't believe we are brothers," said Elliot who is his teen brother.

"Nice to meet you guys, I'm Elliot," he said extending his arm out to Liam and Zayn. They both smiled and took his hand.

"Elliot is one of the nicest people I know," I said waving to him.

"The most liked out of all of them," Layla joined in.

"He's pretty down to earth, kind and caring," Sam agreed.

"Thanks," he laughed. "Anyway it was good seeing you two,"

"You see Ellis, that's how you speak to someone," I pointed out. "Anyway we're going to get something to eat, so have fun." I waved. Zayn and I started off for the food area.

"Well Elliot seemed nice," he shrugged.

"Yeah, the nicest." I agreed. "So I have to ask now that it has been brought to my attention, aren't you worried about the pictures that will be posted of us?"