Chapter thirty three.

𝑹𝒆𝒆𝒔𝒆'𝒔 𝒑.𝒐.𝒗

*weeks later*

"Zayn, how come you didn't personally say goodbye to the fans?" I asked as I dipped a fry into ketchup.

"There's so much going on right now, I can't really talk about it," He said looking out the window.

I sighed. "But did it have to be through a Facebook post? Like come on the fans deserve way better then that!"

"Reese, please." He said with pleading eyes.

"Sorry, it's hard for me to balance right now.." I shook my head.

"That's okay, just don't believe what you read in the tabloids, promise?" He asked. "Promise to ask me what is true and isn't,"

"Of course I know to not believe the tabloids, they just want some money for a bogus story." I shrugged. I have so many questions but all Zayn does is dodge them. He won't tell me the full story which is frustrating because I myself, and Layla wan't to know.

"So what do you say we go back to the hotel and see Layla and Sam?" He asked.

I nodded. "Lets do that," We payed and went back up to the hotel room where Layla was asleep in one bed and Sam was texting on the other bed. "You guys should really leave the room more often,"

"I ask Layla if she wants to all the time but lately she has just been wanting to sleep," Sam said looking over at the strewn body of Layla.

"Usually she's wild during the day." I said sitting on the bed. "Layla wake up," I said gently shaking her. It's been a reoccurring thing lately. Layla just hasn't been in the mood to do fun things, I think it's a mix of the departure and not talking to Liam as much. He's been majorly busy, what she doesn't know is that when his break starts in a week he's coming to see us, well her.

"I am awake," She rolled over.

"Wanna go out with us tonight?" Zayn asked from behind me.

"Not really," She said bringing a pillow to herself.

"Oh that's to bad, because you are anyways," I said pulling the pillow from her. "So get up and go take a shower, and brush them teeth."

Layla didn't move so Sam got up and scooped her up and carried her to the bathroom. "That's one way to do it." He laughed.

"I also have to get ready, Zayn can I use your bathroom?" I asked.

"Of course." He said pulling out his room key.

"Okay let me grab my clothes." I nodded. I grabbed my shirt and shorts and followed Zayn to his room a little ways down the hallway.

"I myself can't wait to see Liam." Zayn said as we entered his, surprisingly clean room.

"So it's good between you two?" I asked closing the door behind me.

"It's good between all of us." A confused look crossed his face.

I nodded. "I was just asking because of the supposed reasons."

"What are people saying?" He tilted his head.

"That you left for Naughty Boy." I said sitting my clothes in the bathroom.

He nodded. "I guess that's what it seems."

"Well I'm going to shower, see you in a bit." I said closing the door behind me. I undressed and got into the shower, washed my hair and body. After standing in the hot water I shaved my legs and hopped out. I wrapped a towel around my hair and dried my body off before slipping into my light wash shorts and loose peach shirt.