Chapter twenty nine.

𝑹𝒆𝒆𝒔𝒆'𝒔 𝒑.𝒐.𝒗

Zayn, Zayn and more Zayn. He's been invading my thoughts for the past week. He's tried talking about it with me but I honestly the more I told Zayn no, the more I wanted too? It's just complicated you know? I have all these morals and I almost shattered one into millions of tiny shards of glass. Ah but I didn't so I'm good. Except I'm not? I've just been confusing myself lately. My head is literally in the clouds. I've been making these really bad puns lately. I AM OFF MY GAME. I continued driving, Today we are heading off to Indianapolis. I am starting off the driving so I can sleep the rest of the way there.

"Yo, what time is it?" Layla said sitting up from the backseat.

"eleven o'clock Missy." I said tapping the radio clock. It was a good couple minutes before she spoke again.

"Zayn wants you to answer him." I raised my brows at her in the rear view mirror. "Liam told me." She shrugged.

"Getting pretty snug in the rug are we?" I smirked.

"She wishes." Sam mumbled.

"Hush and go back to sleep!" Layla said smacking the back of his head.

"That is A okay with me." He said and snuggled up next to the door.

"So when will Ganny be arriving?" Layla said focusing back on me.

I counted the hours down in my head, "Almost exactly nine, we are gonna stay over night in Evansville and then head off the next afternoon." I said checking out a sign further ahead. "Well as long as we are here, might as well hit up a museum."

"Reese you have knacks for the weirdest things, you know?" Layla said scrunching her nose.

I rolled my eyes laughing and turned onto the road that said John James Audubon Park. The road went into a little wooded area winding all the way to two buildings. Very french style built buildings, one said tea house and other said museum. We parked, got out and walked into the huge, beautiful front lawn. There was a tower room on the right side of the building, paved pathway to the entrance. Up some stairs and we were in. Walking in it's kind of bare but getting past the first archway there is a cute little gift shop.

"This is so cute." Layla mumbled.

I nodded. We browsed around before deciding Layla and I decided we wanted the mood rings, Layla likes those things. Sam ventured off from us going downstairs which is where the art is said to be. Meanwhile Layla and I walked into a huge room with big glass windows to see the tree and birds, even a little pond down the hill. Half of which was thawing out from being frozen. The weather down here is cold, well it feels cold to us because living in California it rarely gets this low. The woman in the front said it's the warmest its's been in months.

"The should have some binoculars.." Layla said sticking her hand in a little containment which looks there would've been some there.

"I bet there usually is, but with the weather they've been having I'm sure nobody comes here much until summer. They have camps here all the time she front desk lady said." I shrugged. I leaned on the surface and peered down below.

"When are you going to talk to Zayn?" Layla sighed.

"Why do you keep asking me?" I groaned.

Layla dug in her pocket before showing me her phone screen. Texts from Zayn, alot of texts. "Liam got annoyed and gave Zayn my number. This really must be important, When I think of Zayn I don't think of this." She scrolled up showing more texts.