Chapter thirty five.

𝑹𝒆𝒆𝒔𝒆'𝒔 𝒑.𝒐.𝒗

"So I take it we are all going to Coachella?" I said sitting on the pillow I placed on the floor.

Sam nodded," We all have tickets, after Coachella I'll be staying in the states for awhile,"

I laughed thinking of Liams text, "So how long do you think it will be until Layla finds Liam?"

"Layla texted me ten minutes ago saying she was going to get snacks," Sam smiled.

I nodded. "Meaning that she's driving which is where Liam is hiding."

"Zayn really did top our gifts, especially you." I said eying him.

"Why does everyone do that?" Sam groaned.

"I don't know, maybe because you gave Layla something she bought herself a year ago?" I laughed.

"Guys that was just a joke! I actually got her a sun choker necklace and some perfumes from Victoria Secret." Sam shrugged.

"Now that's what I'm talking about!" I said high fiving him. "Now seriously, how long do you think you'll be gone?"

"Why? Are you gonna miss me?" He smirked. "It's okay I know you will, but I'm not sure with all that's going on at home,"

"If you want we can talk about it?" I smiled with sympathy.

"Oh you know the usual, my family that's not anything like a family having more issues than playboy magazines," he sighed. "I think my mom is using again? My dads tried everything but she just wont come back to reality.

"Oh Sam, I hate that for you I'm so sorry." I said meeting his eyes. Sam's family has always been um, abnormal? I'm not just talking about your average weird family. I'm talking about messed up, which is why I hate it for Sam. He's a great person when he's not agitating me. His mom started using when we were thirteen? Layla, Sam and I were staying the night at his house like we did every Friday night. We were all chilling in his own living room when we heard glass smash, being scared we went to see what happened. Sam's mom was crying with mascara running everywhere, a half empty pill bottle laid down on the counter. His mom had thrown the case against the wall in frustration. She kept yelling "WHERE ARE THEY VINCENT?" Vincent is Sam's dad. Later we found out what she was talking about her pills. Sam's dad was worried about Sam so he started to stay with my ganny.

"You know I'm tired of it all." I laughed. "My mom doesn't care about anyone but herself, my dad loves my mom and won't leave her. As always I'm still in the middle of it."

"I know, just remember Ganny's door is always open." I said hugging him.

"I've already talked with her." He smiled. "I'm staying there while I'm back.

"Great." I said getting up. "Guess it's time to pack for Cali,"

"I miss the sun." Sam nodded.

I've never flown in a private jet before today, but now that I have I don't see how I could ever go coach again. I could sleep the whole way to Cali in these seats, "Zayn," I looked over at him.

"Yes," He said still glued to his phone.

"You are a life saver on this trip," I said looking for my own phone.

"mmhmm,"

"I just love skydiving off of cliffs and drinking rat pee," I said with a straight face.

"That sounds right," He didn't even look over at me.

"For goodness sakes it has to really be something for you to have not heard what I said," this time he didn't even answer. I went on my phone into twitter to see if it was related to him. Sure enough it was, the whole fandom flipping their shit. Naughty Boy this, Naughty Boy that. I went to his @ and his most recent tweets were indirectly at us. What started it was a Zaughty Boy ditty he retweeted, may I add from en egg account with no tweets, probably set up by Naughty Boy himself. Then there it was titled Zayns first solo song 'I Won't Mind' on a soundcloud link. Released by Naughty Boy himself. I made sure Zayn wasn't watching me before I put in my earphones, Zayn remained watching his own screen. I pressed the play button and the song started. It was Zayn for sure. Things like this makes everything complicated for me. I was agitated so my boy heated up, causing me shove away the blanket I had wrapped around me.

"Reese," Layla whispered from across the aisle, I looked up and she pointed at her texts. I nodded and went directly to our messages, a picture popped up. Perrie, with Zayn. My emotions clouded and I wasn't sure if I was made or upset with Zayn.

What the fuck am I supposed to do? I texted back to Layla, I meet her stare and just gave my a sympathetic smile. I've been getting those a lot lately I just reclined back even further and took a nap, which lasted the whole plane ride.

"Reese," I was shook slightly, "We're here," Zayn's voice whispered. I stretched before I got up on my feet. "Hey, I'm sorry about earlier. I didn't mean to block you out,"

"Zayn you can't do this to me," I sighed.

"Doing what?"

"You kissed me, and I know I have no idea why or what you are doing with Perrie in this picture, all I know is it confuses me. And about the plane thing, I would've been the same way, considering." I shrugged.

"What do you mean?" He asked confused.

"Considering that Naughty boy released your solo song, and the whole Perrie thing," I said as we walked towards the exit.

"Reese," Zayn began but I didn't let him finish.

"It's okay," I laughed. "You don't have to explain to me, it's your business." I held up my hands.

He stopped me, "But I want to explain to you, because I like you," He nodded.

"I would hope so," I shrugged. "I feel like we established that we both like each other,"

"So let me explain the best way I can with what I'm allowed to say." He said taking my hand.

"Okay," I shrugged.

"I promise Perrie and I are over, there's just things that have to be done right now, I wouldn't have been with her if I didn't have to,"

"When you talk in riddles it makes my head spin, It's okay I trust you can we please just get off this jet and to the hotel?" I asked.

"Sure thing," He laughed.

"Hey Romeo, Juliet make a move on I have only two hours to get ready for Coachella," Layla said popping her head back in.

"Only two?" Zayn left.

"Have we met? Hi I'm Layla, meet my thick ass hair," She said flipping her hair before ducking back out.

"Let's party," I laughed.

✧✦❍✦✧

Authors Note: Oops sorry for the late update, but here it is. Thanks for reading. I don't really have anything to say at the moment so enjoy your night/day,

Stay Rad ~Bailey. x