Chapter 50

As Aletheia rose up from being dead, hindi niya alam ang gagawin

As Aletheia rose up from being dead, hindi niya alam ang gagawin. She was just lying on the ground and then to find next to her was a dug-up grave in which happen to read her own name engraved on the rock. 

Her body stiffened and couldn't believe what happened, She doesn't know what to do. She wasn't sure if she's really dead or not, or it was just a prank by some people. She could vaguely remember what happened and her head was like gonna explode. She tried to remember it but really, nothing clicked on her mind.

She also doesn't know why does her mouth taste like blood.

Pinagpagan naman nito ang kanyang puting damit. It's a dress that fits her body. Aletheia thought she was really dead by the laces around the dress. Hinayaan na lang din naman niya iyon hangga't sa makuha niya ang balanse niya sa pagkakatayo. She felt like sudden dizziness and didn't bother it right after 'cause it will pass if she won't mind about it.

When she decided to go into the manor, she got there so fast and she didn't know it. She's also hearing voices somewhere and doesn't know who it is and where it came from.

Naguguluhan siya kung ano mga nangyayari ngayon at kailangan niya nga magpahinga para bumalik sa dati ang lahat. She was hoping to see her parents at home. Ang hindi lang niya maintindihan pagkapasok niya sa loob ng bahay ay naririnig niyang nagsisigawan ang kanyang mga magulang. It was so loud even if she blocked her hands on her ear, it still went through. Agad naman niyang pinuntahan kung nasaan sila ngayon.

She found them in his father's office room. She stopped at the doorway looking at her mom crying while his father was completely shocked. Hindi niya maintindihan kung bakit sila umiiyak. She thought that it was about politics but she might also think that it wasn't, wala siyang ideya kung bakit gano'n ang sitwasyong nakikita niya.

And when the time she called them out. "Ma... pa..."

Her parents stopped and froze from the moment they've heard their daughter calling them. Mas lalong humagulgol ang kanyang ina dahil sa inakala nitong pagpaparamdam sa kanila, but when Chieftain Sanguine look at the direction where she found her standing at her own feet, wearing the same white dress on her funeral. 

Makailang ulit ang pagpikit ni Chieftain Sanguine upang masiguradong hindi siya namamalikmata pero nang ginawa niya 'yon, nakita niya pa rin ang kanyang anak na nakatayo roon. Aletheia look at them weirdly enough to think that they're just there, she felt like that they have seen a ghost.

Chieftain Sanguine was reaching for his wife to look at the direction where Aletheia's standing. Nagtataka pa ito dahil nang tanungin niya ay tulala itong nakatingin sa isang direksyon and when she follow the direction he's looking at, her mouth dropped seeing over there. Napatayo rin ito sa kanyang kinauupuan at kanyang lalapitan pa sana pero agad siyang pinigilan ng kanyang asawa at mahinang may sinabi ito. "Hindi 'yan si Aletheia..."