Chapter 4

Stella led her way right into the restroom. Hindi naman ito ang first time niyang kabahan kausapin nang one on one ang isang politician but she couldn't handle the excitement in herself, just by the fact that she'll acquire new information from the chieftain that would make something for their big project is remarkable. Umaasa talaga si Stella na may magandang resulta ang pagpunta nila sa Freymount Town.

"Where's the fucking restroom?!" she sounded so uncomfortable and irritated. She had to gush it out to her system dahil kung hindi, she'll make a mess out in the hallway. But she doesn't want to be the center of attention and smell like pee.

When she turned right at the end of the hallway, she found the way to the restroom. Bago tuluyang pumasok sa loob ng girls restroom, isang lalaki naman ang lumabas mula sa boys restroom. Hindi niya ito nilingon dahil sabik na sabik na siyang pumasok sa loob but the man called her out. Tila umurong ang kanyang ihi nang marinig ang boses niya.

"You're the journalist, right?" he asked, may kasama pang pagturo sa kanya.

Stella noticed him. Napaismid naman siya at tumango sa kanya. "Yeah, I know you. You're the one they called stupid who bid a million just for the wooden bullet. What's with it? I know it has been some kind of a weapon centuries ago but... nowadays, those things don't really matter anymore."

Napataas naman ang kilay ng lalaki sa kanya. "How sure are you this wooden bullet has no value now?"

"I'm a journalist and I know what's happening..." she proudly stated. She can see that the man wasn't offended by her words instead she raised her head to give her more confidence. "Not to be rude, but excuse me, I need to pee now..."

He chuckled. "Go on, I won't keep you waiting."

Mabilis namang pumasok si Stella sa loob ng restroom, agad din naman itong sa pumasok loob ng cubicle. She had a relief nang mailabas niya ang lahat ng iyon but while feeling at it, napansin naman niya ang mga salitang nakasulat sa likod ng pinto. It is more like a high school vandal girl's restroom. It filled with bad and unhealthy words that screamed infidelity on women. She took photos of each of them, but the one thing that caught her attention was the writing that says blood for blood.

She doesn't know what it means so she just left the cubicle and washed her hands in the sink. She did a quick check on her face kasi hindi naman maganda kung haharap siya sa chieftain na sobrang haggard at oily ang face. Kaunting retouch will do to maintain her poise.

Nang masigurado naman ni Stella ang kanyang sarili para humarap na muli sa chieftain, nagdesisyon na rin naman itong bumalik. Palabas na si Stella ng restroom nang biglang bumulaga muli sa kanya ang lalaking iyon. Nagtaka pa si Stella dahil bakit hindi pa umaalis iyon at talaga bang hinihintay pa siya nito. But then she saw what odd and crazy happened to his face.