Chapter 12

Ully started the car's engine, hitting the road on a red light and as fast as he can.  But driving away wouldn't change a thing because the vampire who showed up in the backseat won't leave them alone. 

Ully and Stella were in total distraught. As soon as the wild creature arrived, they don't feel safe and immediately covered in fear. They want to abandon their car and run off somewhere else but that won't change a thing. Susundan pa rin sila nito kahit saan sila magpunta.

On the other hand, Reubert, the vampire, demanded the two to go where Edmond lives, or else he'll kill them to their death if they refused. Madali lang para sa kanya ang ubusin ang mga dugo nito.

"If both of you tricked me, I'm gonna tell you that this will be your last day," he threatened. Stella's body stiffened. Hindi niya na magawang lingunin ang bampira sa backseat. His eyes were creepy. His teeth were terrifying. But Stella wondered how these creatures were able to roam around the broad daylight? And just that, another question listed to her never-ending list.

"We wouldn't do that. We don't wanna die yet," Stella answered. "We'll bring you to Edmond and then you'll let us go, right?"

"Yeah, we can still negotiate that," he smirked. "Just get me there first."

Stella swallowed, trying to hide her fear from the creature. And when she noticed how calm Ully was driving, she nudged him. Ully gave her a confused look.

"What is it?" he mouthed, obviously if they would try whispering ay maririnig pa rin sila ng bampirang ito. Vampires are mythical creatures and they have read about their possible abilities, but never thought of encountering one—three of them.

"How could you possibly do that?!" she mouthed, grunting.

Ully shook his head, shrugging off. "What was it?"

"You are so calm. I can't stand it," she mouthed, taking a deep breath.

"Don't you think I don't see what you guys were doing?" he smirked. "It's annoying so better shut your fucking mouth," he groaned. Stella and Ully startled from being threatened. Reubert could kill them in no time but he needed them so their lives were spared in the meantime. And threatening him, as Alycia ordered him to do so was kind of success. "Aren't we there yet?"

"We're almost there," Stella answered, concealing her fear. Ully noticed that she was scared just based on her tone.

Not that long when they stopped in the street in front of a house. When both of them hopped out of the car, Stella beathe in and let it go slowly while Ully gave her a look that she shouldn't worry about it. They know what they're doing now. They hoped it would be successful.  Reubert roamed his eyes around to checked the premises.

"Where is he?" Reubert questioned.

"This house," Ully pointed to the blue house that was surrounded by purple-like-blue flowers. That house surrounded by blue flowers.