Chapter 36

A crazy morning woke them up as the repairman came in to fix the wrecked door

A crazy morning woke them up as the repairman came in to fix the wrecked door. Stella and Ully found out that Edmond was already there and he was the one who talked to the repairman to do his job though he didn't mind what it'll cause. 

He apologized to both of them when they jumped out of their bed. They nodded and understood him as if they were only getting back to their senses and the loud drilling on the wall made them realized what was happening

Edmond also brought them some breakfasts.

"What about you?" Ully asked.

"I'm full," Edmond answered.

Stella squinted her eyes. "What do you mean you're full?"

"Did you feed on humans?" Ully questioned.

Edmond laughed. The repairman weirdly looked at them. "No, I had the same thing earlier."

"Oh... okay. Where's Elius then?"

"He's in the souvenir shop. He had some stuff down there."

"Whatever could that be," Stella muttered. "I'm gonna eat my pancakes now."

Stella put her attention to her breakfast while Edmond went back to check the repairman. Ully then checked his fingernails as if there were specks of dirt left in them. He was hoping he didn't kill anybody.

Mayamaya lamang ay sumigaw si Stella kaya nakuha niya ang atensyon ng lahat. Pinakita niya sa iba kung anong dahilan ng pagsigaw niya. She found a local article published from the Freymount's office. Ang inakala ni Stella ay controversial topic ang laman no'n pero hindi pala. Napailing na lamang si Edmond habang napakunot-noo si Ully. 

"Sorry sa pagsigaw pero nasabi rin dito sa article na nakalaya na si Keonne? Saan? At bakit parang out of the blue ay nawawala si Chloei sa mga kaganapan? And why would Keonne told us na hindi niya kilala si Chloei? Ano 'to? Sapawan na ng trabaho? Kaloka."

"Baka nagkaroon lang ng misunderstanding?" hula ni Ully.

Napakibit balikat naman si Stella. "Hindi ko rin alam. Bahala sila, buhay naman nila 'yon."

"She's right," Edmond agreed. "And maybe that's their plan. Wala naman tayong magagawa ro'n pero kailangan pa rin nating kumilos upang hindi na lumala pa. But if Chieftain Clements already handled the situation, we'll let it go. And after the door would be fixed, do you know what we should do, right, guys?"

Nagmadali ang dalawa na matapos ang pagkain. Sabik silang mas lalong matutunang kontrolin ang kanilang mga abilidad. Matapos nilang kumain ay naghanda na silang maligo at magpalit ng komportableng damit para sa training na gagawin nila. Sakto rin naman nang matapos ang paggawa sa pinto ay tinipon muna niya ang dalawa sa salas upang sabihin ang ilang bagay na dapat nilang pagtuunan ng pansin.

When they decided to leave, Edmond grabbed their arms and headed back to the hill where they've got the view of the little town of Freymount.

Little did they know that it wasn't just about controlling their abilities. What Edmond would want to do is to accept it to be part of themselves so they can acquire its full strength. Edmondo then drew a huge circle wherein Stella and Ully stayed inside. Nagtaka ang dalawa kung para saan iyong ginawa niya saka naman ipinaliwanag ni Edmond ang mga mangyayari. Hindi sila puwedeng lumagpas ng linya upang mas malimitahan nila at makontrol ang sarili.