Chapter 19

What should I do now?

All along, Stella's kept thinking about how to trick people around her. She wouldn't let Ully find out that she's doing something behind his back. And the most important thing that the vampire shouldn't figure out what she has been doing. She's been dealing with a beautiful devil and she knew it was a risk, yet she kept being positive that it'll be worth it.

Just like nowadays, people tend to do bad things to get what they want. It's their way to cope with the loss of hopes in their lives.

Stella doesn't lose her hope but she took the hands of the devil to get what she wanted. She even waited outside of the souvenir shop if Elius would leave, but an hour after, he didn't. She left the premises and put in her mind that she'll be back to the shop and will get that Freymount History on her own hands. Before she could possess it, she still has a meeting to attend to.

Well, she's already late for a few minutes and Ully was kept messaging and calling her phone, yet she kept rejecting it. It wasn't that long when she reached the Chieftain Hall. She was greeted by Felina who immediately called out her attention. Agad nitong kinuha ang kanyang braso at pinagmamadali kung saan nagaganap ang lunch meeting. She hurriedly come with the motion. Napapaikot na lang ang kanyang mga mata dahil sa ginagawa nitong paghatak sa kanya.

"Bakit late ka, Stella?" Felina asked her, totally not in a good mood.

"May pinuntahan lang ako."

"Hindi mo alam kung gaano ka-importante ang oras ng chieftain at sinayang mo ang pagkakataon mo. Hindi ko alam kung magagawa mo pang magawa ang mga gusto mong gawin but I'm telling you, this is one time only and you've probably wasted it."

Napangisi naman si Stella sa sinabi niya. "Dear Felina, I'm not gonna waste it. See what I can do for a short period of time."

"Okay," Felina nodded. "Go on, enter the room quietly."

Tinulak ni Felina papasok si Stella sa loob ng kwarto kung saan nagaganap ang lunch meeting. When she pushed the door inside, she immediately saw the long table filled with different kinds of cuisines alongside were the guests. Ully sat on the left side while Keonne and Chloei on the right of his side. Chieftain Clements was sitting in the center and saw the incoming presence of Stella. When she walked closer with grace to the chieftain. She has too much confidence in herself na hindi niya pinakialam ang tingin ng ibang tao sa kanya. 

Chieftain Clements stood up and give Stella a formal handshake.

"I apologize, sir. It's not my intention to be late," she smiled and saw how irritated Chloei staring right at her. She showed how flawless she is. She was but her personality's too strong that it overshadowed.