Chapter 28

Edmond and Elius immediately headed to the motel and finding out that Ully was having a bad situation. Naabutan nila itong nagbabato ng gamit sa kung saan saan at nanggagalaiti sa galit. Matapos ang mga pangyayari, hindi na niya alam kung anong gagawin. Pinakalma naman ng dalawa si Ully bagamat pinili nilang idistansya ang mga sarili. Edmond knew something about Ully and it's quite dangerous.

"What happened here, Ully?" Edmond asked.

Kinuha naman ni Elius ang isnag bagay na binato ni Edmond. "I guess he already knew..."

Ed's shoulder dropped and sighed. Ully has gone mad about it. Umupo si Ully sa silya habang pilit na ikinakalma ang sarili. Ramdam na ramdam naman ni Edmond ang mabilis na kabog ng dibdib nito. Hindi dahil sa kaba kung hindi sa galit.

He then walked closer to Ully and Elius followed him behind. Gusto ni Ully ng eksplenasyon upang malinawan siya sa mga nangyayari. Sobra sobra kasi itong nababahala sa kanyang kaibigan. Naiisip lamang niya ang mga abilidad na nagagawa ni Stella ay hindi kayang gawin ng isang normal na tao.

"Do you want to talk about it, Ully?" Edmond asked.

Ully lifted his head up and looked directly into Ed's eyes. "You know what I'm going to talk about? Where did you bring her?"

Edmond took a deep sighed. "That's why we're here. She went rogue."

Ully's eyes squinted. "What do you mean by that?" he fumed. Edmond figured that he really cared about her. But he knew he was doing it for the sake of everyone's safety.

"I know what she was and what she was capable of," Edmond stated. I figured it out when both of you came into the town. She knew nothing about her true self. And now being in the town triggered her ability. Freymount cultivated her that relinquished her true self. I'm afraid would be gone uncontrollable."

"So, how do we stop her?" Ully asked. Elius and Edmond shared a look at each other. "I've seen her capabilities. She grew with her strong personality. She's dangerous, right?"

Edmond holds his shoulder. "She was but she's still your friend," he explained. "She may be confused about what's happening to her, but we'll help her to figure out how to help her."

"And what can we do now?" Ully creased his forehead.

"Her ability is getting out of hand. We can't get close to her or she might end up hurting ys."

"I know someone that could help us," Ully suggested.

"Are you sure?" Edmond asked.

Ully nodded. "Yes! I can talk to her right now and help us out in this situation."

"Who were you talking about? It if wasn't Pell, and obviously not Alycia and Reubert. Who is she then?"

"The Banshee," Ully answered. "I just don't know how they can help us, but I believe this is the right time for them to come out."