Chapter 43

Stella and Ully's practice started right after breakfast

Stella and Ully's practice started right after breakfast. They couldn't let time passed by them without getting the knowledge of the abilities they've got. While they were on their training, Elius stayed in the souvenir shop which he would check the prisoners they had down in the basement. 

It only became a headline in the local news that Chieftain Clements has been missing and they've already started searching for him. They only guessed he was missing because of his car left on the middle of the street as it was the car he brought before Edmond locked him up in the invisible cage next to Edwardine.

They still don't know what to do with them, but they will make sure that Chieftain Clements will tell all the people of Freymount that their dynasty in this town was them trying to cover up all of their mess.

Ully has been training to get used to the transformation of being a human to his wolf form, but he won't get used to it as soon as possible, the pain won't subside that quick. But he should resist all the pain so he'll turn into one and that will make him improbable of his own nature.

While Stella gets the hang of her powers. She wouldn't let be the girl who went rogue and uncontrollable the other day. She could now feel all those energies passing through her system. Even though Edmond wasn't a warlock or any kind of it, he was trying his best to guide and make sure that Stella won't do anything wrong.

And so does to Ully, he guided him so he'll be fully aware of his surroundings and not to go wild under the full moon because it's when most of the wolves came out of their own nature, playing—just getting wild, lurking around the woods.

While on the other hand, Alycia finally caught Reubert and grabbed his collar. She couldn't stop looking at him with her bloody eyes. He was really afraid of her. When he started to be intimidated by her, he didn't waste his time explaining why he would do that behind her back and how in the world he would tell it to Edmond's team rather than talking to her first. Alycia couldn't believe that her boyfriend hides it from her.

She loses her hand gripping on his collar and turned her back from him.

"I still couldn't believe you did that. You could've buried that man on the ground and no one would even notice! And now look at what you've done! The local news found it and every people of Freymount started to guess what was happening. It was obviously terrifying for them."

"I know, I'm sorry..." Reubert sighed.

Not that long when Alycia and Reubert felt something different. Matagal pa nilang pinakiramdam iyon at hindi nila nagugustuhan kung ano man iyon. Dahil sa kanilang kuryusidad ay mabilis nilang pinuntahan ang Freympunt Border kung saan nila mas lalong naramdaman ang mga presensya na 'yon.

"Ano 'yon, babe?" pagtataka ni Reubert.

Napailing naman si Alycia. "Hindi ko alam... pero panigurado ako hindi maganda 'to."