Chapter 2

"Freymount Town, a town with a population of 3,455, living in peace regards to the solace from the creatures who almost took their town—and as to today's date, Freymount Town keep it safe and secured from anything that would step right into their town..." Stella immediately crumpled the page of her notebook, grunted by the fact that her information wasn't that strong to make it go viral. She threw it to the bin and reclined herself unto the chair.

Sobrang public na ng information na iyon and it wouldn't become intriguing kung ang ibibigay lang nila ay ang nakahain na mismo sa mga mata ng mga mambabasa. They didn't wan't that. They want to feed themselves if it's new and exotic. 

Ully coming from the bathroom saw weary Stella, he wiped his wet hair with a towel and sat on the couch. "Don't push yourself too hard on this Stels, we're just getting into the ride, remember?"

Umayos naman ng pagkakaupo si Stella at hinarap ang kaibigan pero agad din naman niyang inalis ang tingin nito sa kanya dahil wala itong pang-itaas na damit at tinuon sa notebook niya ang atensyon. "I know we just got into the ride but I'm too eager to dig deep about this town—a-and about this vampire girl!" she grunted.

Ully wore a plain white shirt and layer it with a thin-texture gray sheath coat. He walked to Stella and massaged her shoulder. "We may not have the information we needed right now, but I'm too positive that we will get it and we can be big right after!"

She smirked and he pressed his hands on her shoulder. "You were my fighting spirit Ully. You bring the positivity in me when I'm too deprived of our work."

"Well, that's what are friends for right?" He smiled, showing off his white even teeth.

Her smile slipped away. "Yeah, I know..." she continued and stood up from the chair. "And as you're now prepared. I gotta go change myself."

"I'll be waiting, Stels." He winked and he then prepared his camera bag.

Tumungo naman sa bathroom si Stella to change her outfit. The public dinner was set off to be discretionary which means it is should be descent and of course, respect each other as it is the main purpose of the event. Keep everyone in a state of helping and security to provide more than what the town can offer.

Stella removed her clothes and put on her green slip dress. She looked herself in front of the mirror, turning around to make herself comfortable and see how the hem of her dress dances to the waves it created. Mula sa pagkakatali, inilugay niya ang kanyang buhok and it complemented her outfit. She doesn't wear too much makeup but a loose powder will do and red matte lipstick to give more shape to her lips.

When she's done, she headed out of the bathroom giving Ully a sight to view. She just let him looked at her. It is some kind of appreciation she thought. And Stella knew how to make a man fall for her—not just Ully.