Chapter 11

"Stella

"Stella... take it easy." Ully approached his friend who's slowly getting up from her bed. She rubbed her eyes, humming indistinct words. She then realized where she was. She's already at the motel and she looked around to see Edmond but he's not around. Mabilis na umayos sa pagkakaupo si Stella habang nakakunot ang noo ni Ully. "Good morning Stels! How are you feeling now?"

She let out a soft chuckle and run her fingers to her hair and tied her hair. "I'm fine. I just don't remember how I got home," she uttered.

"No, Stels. How didn't you know?" Ully cackled. "The good vampire brought you here early in the morning while you were sleeping. I thought mararamdaman mo 'yon."

"I really don't, but that's why..." aniya habang tumatango at inaalala ang mga pangyayari kagabi. She gasped at the thought of what happened last night. "Wait! Are you okay? Anong ginawa nila sa 'yo? Bakit umatake na naman sila? And how are you still alive?!"

Ully laughed but had his straight face right after. "That's kinda offensive. Are you making a joke out of my existence, Stels?" he smirked. "But don't you worry about me. I'm okay and doing good. That vampire—"

"Edmond. His name's Edmon," she classified. Ully creased his forehead upon getting interrupted. "He told it to me last night."

"Oh, really?! Bakit close agad kayo?!" he asked but immediately take it away. "You know what, nevermind. But Elius told me that he came there, too. Basically, he saved us. Hindi pa rin ako makapaniwalang totoo sila at ngayon ay nakakasalamuha natin. We're doing great, Stels. This is our chance para makilala sa buong mundo!"

However, Ully was excited and thrilled to start the documentation of their reports, but Stella found herself thinking all of it. Ully reached her out, but she was too occupied by her thoughts, staring blankly in the corner. He threw a pillow at her that brought her consciousness back to her senses.

"What the hell, Ully?!"

"You're losing it, Stels."

"I'm not," she defended herself. "I'm just swimming into my deep thoughts."

"That's what I also thought," Ully asserted. "So what do we do now when we got what we needed?"

"We bring this city down," Stella grinned.

"I don't like the idea of it, but I like that attitude, Stels."

Ully and Stella started to sort out their things. Unti-unti na nilang nakukuha ang lahat ng information na kanilang kailangan, though they still needed more. What they listed was just the surfaced of what has been covered. Hindi pa lahat iyon. They wanted to go deep. Seeing alive the creatures who has been talked as a myth has been fulfilled. but as they stayed longer, secrets were slowly untying from their core. They wanna wrapped this thing and see how will it end.

While busy doing their own things, they both noticed the noises outside their room. They stopped for a minute to guess what's going on outside. When they made sure it wasn't those vampires, they both head their way to the door and slowly opened it. To their surprise, two young people who seemed like VIP's rented the room next to them.