Chapter 45

Edmondo couldn't forget the taste of Aletheia's blood

Edmondo couldn't forget the taste of Aletheia's blood. He knew that it wasn't the first time he was able to taste her, but he couldn't forget it now. It's like he went high when he got a taste of it. More likely an addiction he needed to have again.

He was trying his best not to look the way he used to Aletheia because everything changed then, he's now craving her. Hindi rin niya alam ang gagawin gayong binigay niya sa dalaga ang dalawang potion na siyang binigay ni Esmeralda sa kanya. The love and deceiver potion. It uses to make her fall in love with him and to make her believe that Edmondo didn't do anything wrong, but perfect in her eyes and now, he thought he did a big mistake.

They thought they could wait for Aletheia's parents so they could go all back home together. But the leader has a lot of things to do.

Both of them decided to walk back home, Aletheia's holding his hand and rest her head on his shoulder while Edmondo was trying to think of another way to evade what he was feeling for her right now. 

He felt like he really messed it up, but on the other hand, he didn't want Aletheia to know what he really was. From the start she got curious about him, that was when he knew he has been hanging on a rope because of his true identity and he can't let her figure about it.

He needed to do it even though it was hard for him.

"Anong gagawin natin kapag nakarating na tayo sa manor, Mon?" pagtatanong ng dalaga sa kanya. Napakibit-balikat naman ito, tila naging tahimik sa kanya ngunit hindi naman iyon pansin ng dalaga. "Nasa munisipyo pa naman sila ngayon at mukhang magtatagal sila roon at tayong dalawa lang nasa manor."

"Anong ibig mong sabihin, Aletheia?"

"Malalaman mo rin pagdating natin sa manor," aniya sabay hagikgik.

Not that long when they reached the manor, even though Edmondo wanted to stay alone in the porch, he was pulled by Aletheia to go inside and headed to her bedroom. When they got inside her room, Edmondo roamed his eyes around. He'd never got inside of her room that's why it was odd for him to invade someone else's property.

"Umupo ka muna sa kama Mon," pag-uutos ni Aletheia kanya. Sinunod din naman niya ang sinabi nito at saka siya umupo sa kama. 

While he was still trying to guess what will happen next, he sat on the bed, and a moment later when Aletheia showed up coming out of the dress wall divider on a thin linen robe. Nanlaki ang mga mata ni Edmondo hangga't sa pinadulas nito ang tingin sa kanyang katawan at makita niya niya ang nagniningning sa kaputian nitong kutis.

"A-anong ginagawa mo, Aletheia?" nauutal pa nitong usal.

"Ano pa bang ginagawa sa mga ganitong okasyon, Mon?" hagikgik pa ng dalaga. Dahan-dahan naman itong lumapit sa binata. She started to lift up his shirt when he intended to stop, but Aletheia insisted on something and she wanted it to happen.