5.11 girl meets spring break

Start from the beginning

"That sounds amazing."

"So you take down my brother's phone number in Yerba." David said before Riley nodded and pulled her phone out of her purse.

"Okay."

"So I called his brother as soon as I got home and it's true. They'll pay for our plane fares, our hotel rooms, our food. All Z has to do is one performance a night." Riley said after she explained the story to the group.

"That sounds so fun."

"This island—?" Zay started as he looked at the brunette.

"—Yerba."

"—Yerba—it's a cool place?" Zay asked before Riley nodded.

"Yeah. David said it's kinda like Hawaii. I went to the official Yerba website and look." Riley said before she showed them the pictures on her laptop.

"White sand beach."

"So if your parents say it's cool, do you guys wanna do it?" Riley asked as she looked at her friends.

"Sure."

"Absolutely."

"Awesome. Here. Check out some more pics of the resort." Riley said before she handed the laptop to Lucas.

"Alright. Cool."

"I'm never playing mini golf with you guys again!" Zuri said after she stormed in with Christina behind her.

"Promise?"

"What happened?"

"Zuri missed a putt, so she got upset and threw a golf club at her father." Christina said with a sigh as she looked at her daughter.

"No. I threw my golf club and Dad just stood there and let it hit him." Zuri said as she rolled her eyes.

"Well, that was fun." Morgan said after he walked in.

"Aw, it's throbbing. Zuri, get an ice pack." Christina said as she looked at her husband's bloody face.

"No. I gotta go check on Chubby the Bear." Zuri said before she ran upstairs.

"Hey, did you talk to your friends about Yerba?" Topanga asked as she served dinner.

"Yeah. I think we're all going." Riley said before she took a bite of her food.

"Good. It'll be fun for you." Topanga said as she sat down.

"What's up, crunch bars?" Amzie said as she, Maya, Luke, and Lucas walked in.

"Did you ask your parents if you guys can come to Yerba?" Riley asked as she looked at her friends.

"Yeah. They said we can go, but there has to be an adult chaperone." Maya said as the four sat down.

"Of course you have to have an adult chaperone." Topanga said before Riley looked at her.

"Why? We're all eighteen or nineteen." Riley said with a pout.

"—or in Riley's case, eight." Amzie added as everyone nodded in agreement.

"Adult chaperone or no trip." Topanga said before Riley sighed.

"Mom!"

"Yerba?"

"Yeah, it's a small island just off the coast of—" Riley said as she looked at her father and uncle, who were playing Twister.

"I know where it is. We spent two weeks in Yerba when we were twenty three. Shawnie, right hand blue." Cory said before Amzie walked in.

"This isn't normal. You know that, right?" Amzie asked as she looked at the two grown men.