4.10 girl meets a ross summer vacation {part one}

Start from the beginning

"This is the first time I've ever been on a boat that didn't have missiles. You always had to be careful where you leaned." Jessie said.

"This was a great idea, Jessie. For the next month, we can just cruise the Mediterranean and relax." Emma said.

"Whoa. This is so cool." Zay said as he looked around.

"Yeah. Thanks for inviting us." Lucas said as he looked at Luke.

"Yeah, no problem. You three are cool with sharing a room, right?" Luke asked before Lucas, Zay, and Farkle nodded.

"Yeah, we're good."

"Luke, is there a bay window on here?" Riley asked after she walked over to the freckled boy.

"No, but there's a sitting room no one uses." Luke said.

"That'll work. Thanks." Riley said before she grabbed Maya and Amzie's hands and headed for the sitting room.

"Look alive to stay alive, people! Pop quiz! Where are the emergency exits?" Ravi asked after he walked over with a binder and a life jacket on.

"Dude, we're on a boat. If I wanna exit, I'll just do a sick cannonball." Luke said as he looked at the water.

"Zuri, if we are capsizing and you cannot find your life jacket, what is the most suitable floatation device?" Ravi asked as the girls walked over.

"You if you don't shut your porthole." Zuri said as she rolled her eyes.

"Is he always this paranoid?" Maya asked.

"Yep."

"Ravi, I know this is your first time on the yacht and it's good to be safe, but you wanna have fun, right?" Jessie asked after she walked over.

"Of course. Right after the astral navigation lesson and survival skills seminar." Ravi said.

"Okay, lesson? No thanks." Amzie said as she crossed her arms.

"My daddy is trying to teach us from beyond the grave!" Riley said before Maya hugged her.

"There will be refreshments." Ravi said as he looked at the girls.

"First uncharted island we come to, he's off the boat." Zuri said.

"Maybe before the island." Zay said.

"Luke, what's that? It's making the air near you smell nastier than usual." Jessie said as she looked at the bucket he was holding.

"This is my chum bucket. I'm gonna catch a giant squid and tame it." Luke said before Amzie looked at him.

"You're a weird kid." Jessie said before she walked away.

"Why?"

"Being out here on the water makes me think of Millie the Mermaid." Zuri said as she looked over the rail.

"—your imaginary friend, Millie? She's not back, is she? Am I stepping on her tail?" Jessie asked as she looked at her feet.

"Jessie, I'm not some silly kid anymore. I know that Millie was imaginary." Zuri said.

"Good."

"—but I am hoping to see a real mermaid out here." Zuri said before Jessie looked at her.

"Alrighty."

"There's a bunch of them in the Mediterranean. I read that on the Internet." Zuri said.

"The Internet. Where you can see all of Da Vinci's greatest works and video chat with Bigfoot." Jessie said.

"My sunscreen alarm! Time to reapply, everyone! I have SPF twenty, thirty, forty five, and a can of white paint." Ravi said before everyone groaned.