4.3 girl meets homecoming

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, places like this get crowded when it's homecoming season." Luke said.

"Okay, you got your dresses. You wanna get your shoes and jewelry while we're out?" Topanga asked as they left the dress shop.

"Sure."

"What color shoes go with nude and diamonds? Okay, that's officially the most glamorous sentence I've ever said." Amzie said as the girls chuckled.

"Maybe black. Try these." Katy said as she handed her sister in law a pair of heels.

"Ooh. May, Ri, Smack, what color shoes are you guys getting?" Amzie asked after she tried the shoes on.

"Black."

"Black."

"Black."

"Come on, girls. We gotta go look at the jewelry stores." Topanga said after they paid for the shoes.

"Z, do you want a choker or a longer necklace?" Katy asked as she grabbed the shopping bag with Amzie's shoes.

"Maybe a longer necklace." Amzie said as she adjusted her purse on her shoulder.

"Wait. Are those the boys?" Riley asked.

"Yep. Yo, Huckleberry!" Amzie called before the boys looked over.

"Hey, chicas."

"Those your homecoming dresses?" Lucas asked after they walked over.

"Yep."

"Can we see them?" Farkle asked as the boys nodded.

"Yeah, it'll make tux shopping so much easier." Zay said.

"Nope."

"None of you have asked us yet." Maya said.

"We're working on that." Luke said as Lucas nodded.

"We gotta go before Katy and Topanga have a stroke because we don't have any jewelry. See you guys at the bakery." Amzie said.

"Bye, guys."

"The dance is this weekend. Why hasn't he asked me yet?" Riley asked as Amzie looked in her locker.

"We're not doing this again." Amzie said.

"Why? Because I lied and got myself in a pickle last time?" Riley asked before Amzie closed her locker.

"No, because now my locker's over here and your dad's class is thataway. Riley, don't sweat it. Lucas is gonna get around to asking you before Friday night." Amzie said as Maya nodded.

"How do you know? Do you have twin telepathy?" Riley asked before Amzie chuckled.

"No, because he's walking over here with flowers and a sign." Amzie said as she nodded at her brother.

"Will you be my sunshine at hoco? Aw, that's cute." Riley smiled before Maya took a step towards the brunette.

"You forgot to say yes." Maya said before she stepped back to Amzie.

"Oh. Yes."

"You had Katy help you with it, didn't you?" Amzie asked with a smirk as she looked at her twin.

"Okay, you're either like psychic or something or she told you." Lucas said as Amzie chuckled.

"Pumpkin?"

"Riles?"

"Are you nervous that the homecoming dance is in four days and Luke hasn't asked you yet?" Riley asked as she, Maya, and Amzie did their homework at the bakery.