Your Drunk Ass

En başından başla

Walking into the food stall, I spot Arthit standing in line. Tapping his shoulder, I get his attention.

"What the hell happened to you?" Arthit asks.

"I could ask the same to you," I laugh. Arthit looks exhausted.

"Kongpop," he sighs, "I had to tie him up in a hoodie. He kept trying to take my clothes off."

"Wow," I smile, "I never thought of using a hoodie. I used a duvet to wrap N'Tew in last night."

Arthit looks at me and raises an eyebrow as he spots a hickey my shirt didn't cover. "What did yours do?" he asks.

"Ripped my favorite t-shirt off me," I run my hand over my face. "Then... let's just say this happened," I say as I point at my neck.

The aunty calls Arthit's order. "I have got to go," Arthit smiles, "I sort of left my boyfriend tied up."

"You didn't," I snort.

"Yep," he laughs. "I was afraid I would wake him up if I tried to untie him. See you later."

I watch him leave. I wonder how far Arthit has gone with his boyfriend. I think Tew and I need to talk about what we want because I know what I want. Him.

I open the door to find that Tew is nowhere to be found. Looking in the bathroom, I see the clothes I laid out for him still sitting on the sink. Where has he gone? Did he leave?

I go to his room, knocking on the door. I listen to see if I can hear him. Nothing. He has to be here. I knock again. Someone down the hall sticks his head out their door. When they see it is me, they go back in.

"Tew," I growl, "If you don't open the door, I am going to break it down." I wait. Nothing. "Tew! Open the damn door now! If you don't, I swear we are done!"

I hear the lock turn. Twisting the knob, I open the door. Tew is standing with his back to me. I sigh with relief, knowing he is ok.

"Why didn't you wait for me? I left the food in my room," I say. "Do you know how worried I was when you were gone?"

"Why would you be worried?" Tew asks quietly. "You weren't before."

"Huh?" I am confused, "Before what? Of course, I worry about you. You are my boyfriend."

"Then why did you stop talking to me?" he snaps. "You are mad at me for telling Ai'Aim about us. So you just disappeared!"

I sigh as I pinch my nose. Tew really did think that I was mad at him. "Tew, I told you before I sucked at relationships. I wasn't joking."

"Whether you suck at them or not isn't the point," he cries. "If you have decided that you no longer want to date a guy, just tell me. Don't leave me hanging!"

"When did I decide I didn't want to date you?" I demand. "Yes, I disappeared. I admit I should have told you. I just didn't think of it. Not like you contacted me either." I turn him to face me, "I needed to finish an assignment with a crappy partner, so I spent the weekend doing that. I never thought you would take it this way. If I were mad about you telling N'Aim, I would have told you that day. But I wasn't. I don't care who knows you are my boyfriend."

"But...," Tew sniffs. "You..."

I push him up against his closet, pinning him there. "I know one thing, Tew," I look at him, "I want you. Only you." I lean down and capture his lips with mine. I tilt his head back as I demand entrance. Running my fingers through his hair, I tug on it, making him gasp, and I slide my tongue in his mouth, placing my hand on the small of his back, pulling him tighter against me, deepening the kiss. I kiss him with everything I have, trying to convey that he is the only thing I need. He twines his arms around my neck, arching into me. I feel him moan into my mouth. I want nothing but him. I pull away from him, my chest heaving as he gasps for air.

"You belong to me, Tew," I say as I kiss his cheek. "Now." I kiss his other cheek. "Forever." I kiss him on the lips. "I am not letting you go. Do you understand?"

Tew nods as he lets his head drops onto my chest. "Same," he mumbles.

I stand there with my head resting on his. I need to get better at this. Losing Tew is not an option. Not now. Not ever.

Kongpop's POV

Oh my god! My head. What in the hell happened? I try to raise my hand to touch my forehead only to find I can't move my arms. Shit! How much did I drink? How did I get to... Why am I in P'Arthit's room, and why the hell can't I move my arms? I look to find I have a hoodie on backward, and my arms are not in the sleeves, but the sleeves are tied around me. What the fvck?

I sit up and regret it instantly as my head swims. Going drinking was not a good idea. I need to remember this. I try to raise my arms to get the hoodie off, but I am tied very tight, and I can't reach the knot.

"P'Arthit," I call out, and if I could reach my head, I would be holding it because the noise set off a drum in my head. "P'Arthit?" I try again in a whisper.

I listen and hear nothing. I lie back down, which was not a good idea. I get up and head to the bathroom only to realize the door isn't open. Shit! I maneuver and barely manage to get my fingers around the knob to open it before I run in to throw up. I rest my head against the cool tile wall by the toilet. Why did I do this to myself?

"Kongpop?" I hear P'Arthit call, and he sticks his head in the bathroom. He frowns at me as he gets a washcloth to wipe my face. Helping me stand up, he leads me to his table.

"P'," I ask. "Why am I tied up?"

"Why do you think?′ P'Arthit glares at me.

"If I knew," I say, wincing as my head pounds louder, "I wouldn't have to ask you."

"It was the only way I could stop you last night," he huffs as he starts to untie the sleeves.

"Stop me from what?" I groan, wishing my head would stop feeling like it is four times bigger than it is. I notice he is blushing. "What did I do? I can't remember anything." Tell me I didn't do anything embarrassing.

He stops untying the sleeves and smacks me on the head. "Why did you go drinking, anyway? What were you thinking!?"

"P', what did I do?" I whine, "My head is killing me."

"Serves you right!" he says. "P'Arthit naked. Does that ring a bell?"

"Huh?" I try to think. What did I do? P'Arthit naked? I have flashes of my conversation with Tew.

"Eww, I don't want to see YOUR boyfriend. I want to see more of MY boyfriend. Shit! Why did you have to put that image in my head? How would you like to see a naked P'Arthit?!?"

"P'Arthit naked..."

Oh, hell! What did I do? How did P'Arthit know about Tew and I talking about him naked?

"Umm..." I begin. "It is not what you think..."

"Not what I think?" P'Arthit cuts me off. "What else am I to think when you kept trying to strip my clothes off me last night while you giggled 'P'Arthit naked.' over and over again! The only way I could stop you was to tie you up!"

His voice had gotten progressively louder and made my head ring with his words. I am dying here. Why did I drink again? I seriously did not just get told by my boyfriend that he tied me up because I was trying to get him naked while I was drunk! I look at his face and see he has gone bright red. Shit! I really did do that! So much for not embarrassing myself.

I lean my head on the table, "I'm sorry, P'." I feel him stroke my hair.

"Sit up," he orders, "Let me get you untied. I brought porridge and some hangover medicine." He stops and glares at me, "If you ever get this drunk again, I am breaking up with your drunk ass! Understand?" I nod.

2219 4-17-19