"Tell him the truth," the alpha said. "If he's not okay with it, it's his problem. We won't let this town burned to ashes. As much as we hated that vampire, we're doing it because we only intend to help and not for revenge."

Napabuntong-hininga na lang din si Stella saka tumango. "I would tell him then. Be safe guys."

"And one more thing," the alpha said.  "When you heard our howl, we're coming."

Ully and the pack shifted back to being a wolf. Nahuli pa Ully sa pagpapalit ng anyo but he still made it through. Pinanood na lamang ni Stella na bumalik sa kagubatan ang mga lobo at saka ito bumalik sa bayan.

On the other hand, Edmond was with Elius and Pellegrino in the basement of the souvernir shop in which happen they saw the pleading Chieftain Clements and the angry Edwardine.

Pellegrino couldn't believe that they were able to hold imprisoned the leader of the town and even if the search for him was highly in action now, they could still manage to hide them away from the people. Well, they didn't know about the basement and didn't bother to know at all. A souvenir shop was so boring for everyone.

"Please, get me out of here... I'm so hungry, thirsty... and I needed to pee. How could you all be so cruel?!" Chieftain Clements sobbed.

"Let me tell you this," Edmond said. "Were the Clements wasn't cruel to this town? Hindi mo ba naisip 'yon? 'Wag mong kaawan ang sarili mo Roman. You and your family lied to everyone and both of you should pay for it!"

"Hey!" Edwardine caught their attention. "I'll pay for everything! Leave him out of his misery! I know I shouldn't be cruel to him as well because he was only trying to save me so I'll take it all!"

"Your family was the reason this town became historically framed up from its lies. Napakadelikado ng bayang ito sa totoo lang. At ngayon na may karma nang paparating sa bayang ito, we can't run."

"Ano bang sinasabi mo?!"

"Ano 'yon, Edwardine?" tanong ni Roman.

Hindi sinagot ni Edwardine si Roman kung hindi ay mariin niyang tiningnan si Edmond.

"A destruction is coming and they are near the town. We better come prepared as soon as they stepped into this town. They could break the barrier made by the Escott's so easily that in time of that moment, they will conquer this town and burn it to ashes and leave no one behind and I'm sure, they'll leave no one alive."

"Not this town, not Freymount."

"It is, Roman, and you can't do anything about it. You're just a human who made this town believe they were safe all along—" but then when Edmond said that, Elius nudged him as he thought of an idea so he immediately whispered it to him. As he learned his suggestions, he nodded. He looked back at the leader. "I have a proposal I think you'll like, Roman."

His face lightened up. "Yes, yes! Tell me!"

"You'll gonna be part of this fight against them and your part is gonna be the leader of this town. They still believe you. This town thought that it needed someone like you and whatever words you would say will manifest their decisions. You can make them leave this town—"

"Wait—this is their home! Where should they be going then?"

"Anywhere but not here. Just do anything to get them away from here and if that happens, we could easily fight them without concerning the life of everyone. We'll be the only ones who will stay in this town."