"In every time I wanted us to get stronger, lagi na lang palpak. First, I was trying to get the witch on our side whom I didn't even know was an Escott witch and the next is Chloei whom I just killed. I do really think that we did something wrong and I don't know what it is..."

"Maybe because those person doesn't mean to be on our side, babe..." Reubert said. "Think of this, if that witch was on our side, she wouldn't mess with Chloei, right? We choose the wrong person to be on our team or maybe, just the two of us were good to go through this, right? Hindi naman siguro natin sila kailangan para lang masabi nating malakas tayo? We couldn't live longer if we haven't got each other, right?"

Napatango si Alycia sa sinabi ng nobyo. "Maybe, you're right. Hindi naman natin kailangan ng ibang tao para lumakas pa tayo. We got something that they don't have. We're capable of something. I don't care if Edmond was teamed up with a wolf and a witch, that won't bother me because this is a vampire's war. Blood for blood."

"Now that's the attitude I've been wanting to see," Reubert smirked.

"Well, you lifted my mood up dear," Alycia chuckled.

"That's what I do, babe, to cheer you up."

"But there's one thing missing..." Alycia put her index finger on her lips and think of it right away. "I know, you know what I'm thinking..."

"I could already smell it, babe."

"That's the point dear," Alycia giggled. "I'm hungry and thirsty. Would you do the honor?"

Reubert stood up naked from the bed and he offered his hand for Alycia. They both were some clothes and get out of the abandoned house searching for their next victim. They don't want to get visible to everyone so they'll be doing it nicely and quietly. Not until they found a homeless sleeping on the pavement.

"Do you think he's an addict?" Reubert asked.

Alycia laughed. "I'm not sure... but that would taste good, right?"

"I agree," Reubert chuckled. "Should we wake him up?"

"Not necessary," Alycia smirked.

They went to the homeless man and didn't waste a single second and bit the man on his neck. Nagising at sumigaw naman ang lalaki. Tinakpan ni Alycia ang bibig nito at pinanood na lantakan ni Reubert uti. Sumunod din naman siya hangga't sa ma-satisfied na sila sa nainom nilang dugo. Wala nang buhay ang lalaki nang tingnan nila ito.

"Anong gagawin natin sa katawan nito?" tanong ni Reubert.

"Sunugin."

"That would be brutal, but I like it."

"But if you have some time to dig a grave for him, that would be good for the both of us."

"Sure, that'll be fine. I'll meet you at the house then."

When Alycia ran away and Reubert left with the dead body. He stared at it and thought that this man didn't deserve to die. Umikot ang ulo ni Reubert sa paligid upang magmanman hangga't sa kagatin nito ang kanyang pulso at pinaagos ang dugo papunta sa bibig ng lalaki. 

Mayamaya lamang ay inubo ito, senyales nang muling pagkabuhay. Agad namang tinutok ni Reubert ang pulso niya sa lalaki upang iyon na ang dugong kanyang iinumin patuloy sa kanyang transition.

Nang tumigil sa pagsisip ng dugo ang lalaki at nagkatitigan silang dalawa ni Reubert. Mabilis na tumakas ang lalaki. Hindi naman nagawang sundan iyon ni Reubert kaya napailing na lamang ito. Humugot siya ng malalim na hininga at bumalik sa abandonadong bahay. Sinalubong din naman siya ni Alycia.