Chapter 11: Surprise!!!

Start from the beginning

I walked back into the kitchen, grabbing a glass of water and a banana.

"Is Cal awake?"

"Ahh, he was when I got up but when I got out of the shower he was asleep again." I paused "Can you help me today, I am throwing him a surprise party."

"Ahh yeah, what do you need."

"I need you to come shopping with me to get stuff and when I take him for lunch, if its not any trouble I need you to set up stuff here.?"

"Yeah no problem. If you want to leave now I am ready, I just need to grab something from my room."

"That would be amazing! I owe you big time Ash" I made a huge smile across my face.

I ran to the hall to grab my handbag while Ashton went upstairs to get what he wanted. So I waited in to caar for him. He finally came running out the front door into the car to me.

"Ready?" I asked

"Yeah, ready. You forgot your keys." He breathed really heavy "But first I have something for you. It was something that I ment to give you the day of your birthday then all the shit happened and we had that fight, which I am so sorry about by the way, but think of it as a late birthday present and kind of a peace making present okay?"

He handed me my keys and the bag from that jeweler shop that we went to that day. I put the keys on the dash board and opened that bag. I took out 3 Alex&Annie boxes, opening one by one.

"Ashton I love them but you didnt have to do that." I tried to hold back my emotions towards the thought he had put into the braclets.

" Well you did say that you loved the braclets in the shop so I went and got them for you, for your 18th of course and you know the rest is history, so SURPRISE!"

" I love this one. I mean I love then all but now I am always going to have something that reminds me off the good times and only the good times that we had. Thank you" I showed him the one with the letter A on it. Ashton started to giggle.

"Come here Jes" He put his arms out for a hug and I quickly accept and lean in for a quick hug. I pull away, put on my braclets from Ashton and drive to the store to get stuff for Calums birthday.

On the quick drive to Sainsburys I turn on my stero, which had the 5 Seconds Of Summer CD in. 'She Looks So Perfect' came on the CD.

"-She looks so perfect standing there

In my American apparel  underwear and I know now-" I looked at Ashton who was laughing and I turned down the CD.

"Whats wrong with you Ash?" I kept my eyes on the road.

"Nothing, I just didnt have you pegged to know our songs off by heart." He laughed

"Hi, I went to ever show. It would be a bit weird if I didnt. Nevermind."

....

When we finished our shopping in Sainburys we went straight back to the house. It was about 1.15 so I had time to empty my car into the kitchen before I call Calum to leave.

"Thanks for this Ashton." I smiled "For everything"

"Its my pleasure." He smiled putting the last few things in the kitchen

"Oh will you call Cals family I want to surprise him with them too."

"Yeah, whow you sure do alot for him." He took out his phone

"I would do anything for the people I love. Never forget that that will always include you." All I got was a smile and a faint "I love you too."

"Okay I have to go so you can do this.... CALUM COME ON WE NEED TO LEAVE NOW!" I walked out of the kitchen and closed the door behind me.