Edmond nodded. "Right. That could be good. Go on then, we need to act now."

As they decided to go on that decision, they took immediate action so they can help Stella out. Ully grabbed his stuff while Edmond and Elius were left inside the room. Edmond had a quick searched for an item around the room that could help him trace Stella's scent.

On the other hand, Alycia and Reubert hiding somewhere just near the motel place. They shared a look and got an idea to look at what was happening inside the motel room, but there was no one left inside the room.

Reubert's attention caught by something placed on the center table. He immediately grabbed it and called Alycia showing the book in his hand.

"That's not the history book," she said, examining the book. She took it from his hand and started flipping the pages. She also noticed that there were torn pages on it until she reached the last content which made her somehow a little confused. "Oh, shit! I think we're right! Freymount's descent witch is finally here! I thought their coven was gone then..." she muttered. "But we need to get to her before anyone else could do. I have so many things to do with her. We can be powerful if she's on our side."

"And what about Ed?"

Alycia shrugged off. "I still don't know that yet, but if we could just get into on time, we'll take over the town on our hands."

Reubert chuckled. "I like that, babe," he said and winked at her. "You're not just a pretty face, you're smart. Maybe this time, we could stop Edmond with the help of the little bitchy witch."

"I know right," she said with pride in her tone. "And this time, we can drink every human blood without minding their lives. And with that, vampires will reign the whole world." Alycia grinned as if she already had the future in her head. "Or maybe not as soon as we can, but I hope we can send Edmond back to its own grave."

"He'll get what he deserved."

"Amen to that," Alycia smirked.

Both of them left the premises. Reubert took the book with him and followed the scent in which Edmond and Elius could have gone. Not that long when they've found where they were at. Napansin naman nila na parang pamilyar sa kanila ang lugar na 'yon. From its old structures and dirty premises, she reminisced how this place seemed familiar to her.

"Why would they be here?" Reubert asked.

She took a deep breath then letting it go. "Because it used to be the house of whom protected and maintained the prosperity of Freymount on my time. Stella's ancestor."

"Woah!" Reubert was surprised. "I've never been into this place because it felt like nothing. No one even dared to get inside that congested alley directed to the house. So maybe that's why..." he paused for a second. "Should we go inside, too?"

"I don't think so," Alycia said. They were isolating themselves because Edmond could really hear them from afar and if he found out that they were following them, Ed could do something to both of them. Alycia knew how Edmond's used his abilities, but she could tantalize and be equal to his abilities. It's been a hundred years and she learned so many things that helped her to live, survive, and fight along the way. "We'll wait until they leave the house, then we'll get in."

"That's better, 'cause I'm really craving something for now."

"Just get some rabbits or anything, babe. We can't risk humans now."

Reubert rolled his eyes and grunted. "Rabbits are lamed. I need human blood."

"Then you gotta wait for that. I can't let you drink someone else's blood just to satisfy your hunger. Just think of the consequences, kailangan natin maging maingat ngayon. Things are getting cruel now, they just don't know that yet."