Princess

"Hyung I'm home!" Jungkook put his keys on the key ring as he stepped into his dorm.

A small ball of fluff ran up and hugged Jungkook, impact making the younger's back hit the door behind him. "Kookie!" Jimin gave Jungkook his famous eye-smile. "How was the party?"

"Fun I guess," Jungkook shrugged. "I just wish I could drink like everyone else. Then maybe I'd really have fun."

"Aren't you so law-abiding," Jimin let go of Jungkook, chuckling. "Just wait a few more months, your 21st birthday is coming up."

"Yeah."

"So what else? Did you try to pick up any cute guys?" Jimin smirked and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Hyung you know I only have eyes for one guy."

"Yes and I still don't get why I'm not allowed to know," Jimin pouted, walking to the kitchen where Jungkook followed. "We're both gay! I need to know if he's cute enough for you!"

"He is Hyung don't worry," Jungkook assured him.

"Can I at least get a hint?" Jimin asked, frustration obvious.

Jungkook paused to think. "He's in your biology class."

"Ooh an older man I see?" Jimin smirked again. The older tapped his chin. "Oh! Is it Taehyung?"

"Um, no," Jungkook shook his head. "I don't even know who that is."

"Hm. Makes sense now that I think about it," Jimin rethought. "You and him are simply too similar, I dunno how compatible you two would be sexually."

Jungkook flushed red. "Umm..."

"Oh, I forgot you're still a virgin!" Jimin winked. "Don't worry, you'll figure things out when your instincts kick in."

"Uh...yeah," Jungkook felt uncomfortable.

"Oh come on Kookie It's just something two humans do together. Like sports almost," Jimin shrugged, talking like it was the most natural thing in the world. "You don't need to be weird about it."

The younger cracked a smile, he couldn't help it. "Sure Hyung. Sports."

*

It had been about a week. Jimin and Jungkook were sitting on the couch eating popcorn and watching a movie.

"Jiminie-Hyung?" Said male hummed in response. "How do you ask someone out?"

"That's so random," Jimin laughed, throwing a piece of popcorn at the taller, getting it stuck in his hair. "I can't believe you. You're in college and you've never dated anyone. Why do you ask?"

"Well...I've kind of been wanting to ask him out," Jungkook blushed.

"Ooh, the super mystery man that Mr. Jungkook is in love with."

"I-I wouldn't call it love Hyung," Jungkook defended. "Just a crush. You said you were good at picking people up in high school so I thought you could help me."

"High school hardly counts for anything," Jimin scoffed. "Everyone just wanted to get laid so they looked cool. But yeah of course I'll help my favorite dongsaeng," Jimin smiled, turning into a smol bean again.

"So what do I do?" Jungkook looked at his roommate.

"For you, we'll try something simple, since it's your first time. Say something along the lines of, 'would you like to be my princess?'"

"But that's scary!" Jungkook pouted.

Jimin laughed at his roommate's expression. "I know but you just have to get it over with."

Jungkook took a deep breath, preparing himself. "Would you like to be my princess?" He made direct eye contact with Jimin.

Jimin smiled, but it didn't seem to reach his eyes. "That's really good practice for when you ask your little mystery man out. Now tell me when you do okay?"

"Um...I uh..." Jungkook couldn't find the right words.

"What is it Kookie?" When Jimin said it, it sounded like 'Gukkie.' Jungkook loved it.

"I...I already asked him."

"What?" Jimin laughed, confused. "But the only one you asked was me."

Jungkook felt his ears getting hot. "Exactly."

Jimin thought for a second before his eyes widened. "What, me? Really?" Jungkook nodded. Jimin grinned, moving to climb on Jungkook's lap, facing the younger. "Wait, you crush is in my biology class though?"

"A-aren't you in your biology class?" Jungkook became nervous at how close they were.

"You have no idea how happy I am, I've liked you for so long," Jimin nuzzled into Jungkook's neck. "I didn't think it was me, but I really wanted you to be happy, you know? So I helped. Now I'm really glad I did." Jimin took his face out of Jungkook's neck to eat the popcorn that got stuck in the latter's hair. "Now kiss me."

"What?"

"Come on Kookie, kiss me," Jimin leaned in, closing the gap. Jungkook panicked for a few seconds, but soon relaxed, naturally falling into the kiss. He almost instinctively put one hand on Jimin's jawline, his other hand on the older's waist. He kissed someone once before in high school, but it was nothing like this.

He sucked on the shorter's full bottom lip briefly before pulling away. "Holy shit how have you never kissed anyone before?" Jimin spoke, breathless.

"Hyungie you never answered my question," Jungkook looked at Jimin, still on his lap.

"And what's that?"

"Would you like to be my princess?"

Jimin smiled a sweet smile. "Why of course I would Prince Kookie."

A/N: Hi welcome :) I had too many ideas and not enough creativity to turn them into full length stories so here you go. I hope you like them.

By the way, there are much better Oneshots ahead and a lot of them are pretty original ideas so keep reading for those 😉

Also I recommend you read the authors notes. Things will make a lot more sense if you read them-

Thanks for reading!

-Mikayla