102.

She scoffed off a nervous chuckle, "That's...That's not a good joke, Byunggon. Stop it."

Byunggon started to shake. His breath is shaking also, his eyes are getting red and tears started to pool in his eyes. He bit again his lower lip to stop himself from letting out a sob. "I'm sorry." Is the only thing he could say.

"No." She said, almost a whisper. Her heart feels like it stopped beating. She feels numb. She can't even cry, it's like everything's not sinking in her mind yet.

"I...I tried to visit there last week and saw my father beating up hyung. He keep on shouting how worthless Junhoe hyung is, that he's the reason why he's so unlucky with his life. Father lost all his money in the casino and he even bet the house. He was so drunk that he keeps beating hyung...so I tried to stop him. But he hurt me too, hyung helped me.

But because my father was so drunk, he lost balance and fell on the floor. Hyung told me to leave and go back here... So I left but I promised that I'll get some help and will come back for him.

The next day, my father was sleeping in his room when I came back to the house and... I saw hyung...in the bath tub...the water was full of blood...and the blood was coming from his wrist.

My father was arrested for being abusive. He doesn't know what happened but when he saw Junhoe hyung in the tub, he cried. He felt so sorry and I was so mad at him. Because how could he even say that if he abused my hyung for the past years without a hint of guilt? How could he feel sorry now that my hyung....took his own life....."

Byunggon sob while Rosé felt like all her strength left her and she just fell and sit down on the floor. Her tears started to roll down her cheeks. She doesn't know what to say...she can't even name what she's feeling right now.

Anger? Sadness? She doesn't know. Everything's mixing up but the feeling she could recognized right now is the pain. Her heart is breaking into tiny pieces.