18.

Rule #1: Do not enter someone's house even if it's not locked.

The next day, Junhoe didn't show up again and the next day too. It's almost a week now and the last time she saw him was in his apartment, when she bought pasta that night. She's actually worried, though they're still not friends, she still treat Junhoe as one of her friends and she's worried now that it been one week and he never drop by her shop to buy baby's breath flowers.

A lot of necessary thoughts came into her mind which made herself be worried even more. So when the clock turned 7pm and she closed her shop, she decided to go to his apartment. She rang the bell twice and no one's answering, she tried to turn the door knob and she was surprised that it's not locked.

Her heart start to pound. What if someone came in here? A culprit? But there's nothing in his apartment other than his bedroom and his center table? Who would make an interest to steal here?

When she's finally inside, she found nothing but his unused bed and his table full of empty canned beers and cups of ramyeon. There's also a lot of crumpled papers scattering around.

"What's happening here?" After Rosé asked that to herself, a half naked Junhoe came out of the bathroom... wearing nothing but a towel covering his lower body.