96.

"I'll come back."
"I'll be waiting."

They were walking side by side going to the bus terminal. The weather is gloomy today, it's a good weather for a walk but not really for Rosé because she's walking to send Junhoe away today.

They're both walking in silence, both doesn't know what to say to each other. Until they arrived in the terminal. The bus where Junhoe will ride is already filled with people, there's just a few who are going in.

Junhoe stopped walking in a shed and face Rosé. "We're just on time. Don't watch me leave. You can go back and open your shop." He said and smiled at her.

Her eyes are starting to moistened. She gulped the invisible lump in her throat. "It's okay...I'll...I'll leave when your bus leave." She said in a small voice.

It's hard for Junhoe too. He wanted to stay but he just can't runaway just like that. He already accepted that his reality is not having that kind of paradise with her.

He tried to smile before he nodded. Then the announcer called all the passagers who are still not in the bus because the bus is ready to leave. Junhoe looked back at the bus and look again to her.

"I'll go now." He wipe Rosé's cheeks before he turn around and started to walk towards the bus.

"Junhoe!" Rosé called out that made Junhoe stopped and turn around to look at her.

"Promise me." She can't even finish what she's going to say but he knows what she was trying to tell him.

"I'll come back." He assured her.

She tried to smile, "I'll be waiting."

Maybe those words that they said to each other are their way to exchange the words they couldn't even say for the past weeks. It's the feeling they couldn't say because of alot of complicated things. Because of doubt and fear.

Junhoe waved for the last time before he continue walking and go in the bus.

It is still not sinking in Rosé's mind that Junhoe left already. She's walking back to her apartment with a blank mind. She can't believe that time is too unfair for the both of them.

Will she be okay for the next days? Of course...she'll try. He promised her and she's gonna hold on to that promise until he comes back.