51.

Cheeks as red as a rose

Rosé nod and put the flowers on the counter. Junhoe paid for the flowers first before he picked it up from the counter. He holds the baby's breath by his left hand and the rose by his right hand. He get the small paper using the hand where he's holding the red rose and slowly push it on the counter towards Rosé then he put the red rose above the paper before he gave her a smile and turn around to the exit door.

Rosé took the rose and read the short message that Junhoe wrote on the small paper.

"Your face is as red as this rose earlier but that made you look even beautiful."

Rosé felt her face heated up, not from embarrasement but because of Junhoe noticed her blushing earlier.

"Really, Junhoe? Right at this hour? The sun is not even fully up!" She can't handle her own tongue anymore but to voice it out before Junhoe could even fully go out from her shop.

He's already holding the door handle when he stopped and look back at her wearing his annoying but dashing smile of him.

"I'm not informed that I need to wait for the sun to rise before I flirt?"

"Oh God, what's up with him?" She asked herself through her mind again.

"I am also not informed that you know how to flirt when you don't even know if it's even necessary to walk people home especially a girl who's alone walking in the middle of the night?"

Junhoe took off his hand from the door handle and face her, he scoff a laugh before he answer her, "But you said it's not necessary." He said.

"Yah! But you atleast still tried to convince me a little bit you know!" She talked back trying to hold her laugh.

Junhoe sighed in defeat, "Alright. You win. Do you want me to take you home later tonight?" He suddenly asked in a serious tone.

"No, you don't need to. My apartment's a few blocks away from here. I'm good."

"No. I insist."

"Is this a test?"

Junhoe just shakes his head. She noticed that he's serious... all she thought was they're still joking but yeah, Junhoe is serious. He wanted to walk Rosé home later.

"I-If that's what you want...okay?"

"Alright. See you later then?"

Rosé just nodded, then Junhoe left the shop while Rosé is still processing what just happened a moment ago.

"That was quick... and I quickly agreed too!" She said to herself while brushing her own face by her own palms, "Why are you like this when it comes to him, Park Chaeyoung?!?!" She keeps brushing her own face by her palms when Lisa entered.

"Yah, you're gonna erase your face. I don't want a bestfriend without a face so stop that. You're scaring me!" Lisa said to her.