99.

April's coming soon

"Really? That's...that's good. It wasn't really my intention to intrude, I just really want to talk to my brother since we've never really talked for how many years after our parents separated---oh sorry, that just came out of my mouth. I'm really sorry!" Byunggon kept on bowing in front of Rosé after he unconsciously blurted all what's on his mind lately. He feels bad and worried also for his brother. He never really talked about how worried he is for Junhoe because their mother never really talked about him. He once tried to beg their mother to let Junhoe live with them but his mother was cold. He doesn't understand why she's that cold to him when the one who is hurting the most was his older brother, Junhoe who was being left by their abusive father.

"It's okay. I feel the same way. I'm worried for him too but I just keep praying for him. April's coming soon so he will also be here soon." She said with full of hope.

Byunggon genuinely smiled at her, "I'm glad that my brother made friends here. And he has someone who worries about him. I'm relieved that he has you."

His smile reminds Rosé a lot of Junhoe, both have a baulbasaur-ish smile.

The days of March seems slowing down or was it because Rosé was just too excited for April?

She made herself busy, she even bought some stuff to Junhoe's apartment especially a stove and some cooking utensils so that Junhoe won't buy foods in the convenient store again since he can cook his own food.