47.

Only the waves from the sea, the sound of the wind and their sighs were being heard. It was a long silence when Rosé finally talked.

"I'm...glad that you trust me." She started, she looked down on her fidgeting fingers and then shifted her gaze to the dark sea view. "I never really thought that we will come this far--I mean, I honestly were always curious about you. 2 years ago, you started to write poems and drop it on the pocket I prepared in the shop. You don't talk too much and you don't show up much often specifically, you only showed up on every April. That's why some people---"

"That's why some people around the town called me the ghost guy?" He cut her off and then chuckled after that. Rosé looked at him with a hint of guilt on her face. Junhoe remained his gaze on the view in front of them.

"I find it really funnt but I won't blame them for calling me like that."

"I'm sorry. I also call you like that." She confessed.

Junhoe scoff a smile before he shift the way he sits and face Rosé. He's now sitting in an indian style while looking at her in the same sitting position, hugging her own legs with this funny apologetic look. "I know." He said while grinning, "Don't worry, I won't haunt you at night and visit you in your dreams. I'm a good ghost.

Rosé can't help but to roll her eyes at his lame joke, "Okay, casper." She chuckled.

Junhoe just keep on looking at her, completely ignoring the view and Rosé is becoming conscious now. Her heart starts to go wild again. It is so loud that she can't hear anything now but her own loud heart beat.