62.

Dinner @ Rosé's place

Rosé is at her small kitchen, cooking the ramen while Junhoe's just sitting on the floor, wandering his eyes around her apartment.

It's not small, it's not big either. She has a lot of carnation of pink items around, from her walls to her sofa. Her furry carpet is white and there's a small center table glass standing on it.

Everything's already settled on the center table where they're gonna eat when Rosé came back carrying a bowl of ramen. She placed it on the table and sits on the floor too, in front of Junhoe.

"I was thinking to cook seafood ramen but I forgot to buy seafood stocks so I just put eggs to it. Is that okay with you?" She asked.

"Everything's okay with me." Junhoe said and started to dig in.

Rosé just watched him for a minute before she also decides to eat with him. The whole meal was so silent. When they're both done eating, Junhoe insisted to wash the dishes that she declined at first but Junhoe is so persistent that she just agreed to him in the end.

So she waits for him to be done, she sits on the sofa and made herself busy by watching tv.

It's crazy how the time flew so fast. Rosé never really imagine that the so called "ghost guy" in their town is really in her apartment, ate dinner with her and now washing the dishes in her kitchen. He was an ordinary customer for her, but as the days past by, his mysterious aura really gets her attention.

She's happy that she met him. She's happy that she's the one who he trusts. She'll definitely keep that trust secured and she's also happy that at some point, she's making him happy. Junhoe's a type of person who won't probably understand by many because he don't show too much emotion to others.

Rosé was lost by her own thoughts, staring blankly at the tv when Junhoe sits beside her.

"Hey." He called her because he noticed that she's spacing out.

She immediately came back to her senses and looked at him who's sitting right beside her.

"Oh! Hi! Are you done?"

Junhoe nods, "You okay?"