41.

"She would rather lock herself in her room than to face Junhoe"

"YAH PARK CHAEYOUNG! IT'S ALREADY 12 IN THE AFTERNOON! AREN'T YOU GOING TO GET UP THERE?! THE BOYS ARE OUT THERE! HAVING FUN IN THE BEACH UNDER THE SUN AND YOU'RE HERE SLEEPING?! Lisa screams while shaking Rosé.

Rosé groan at her loud voice. She gets a pillow and covers her head but Lisa didn't stop screaming her lungs out just to wake her up. The boys are already starting their activity outside after they ate lunch and there she is, still sleeping.

"YAH I SWEAR I'M GONNA THROW YOU OUT OF THE OCEAN IF YOU DON'T GET UP THERE! DID YOU REALLY JUST COME HERE TO SLEEP THE WHOLE DAY?!"

"I'm still sleepy, give me five more minutes." Rosé said in a sleepy voice under the pillow.

"YOU SAID THAT ONE HOUR AGO! I WON'T GIVE YOU ANY TIME! GET UP THERE! YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TIME! COME ON!"

"Ugh! Can you stop screaming?" She said in annoyance. I swear, Lisa voice could pass as an alarm clock or even the ambulance siren.

"I'M NOT SCREAMING! I'M JUST TALKING IN CAPS LOCK! NOW, GET YOUR ASS UP THERE, EAT YOUR BRUNCH AND LET'S GO OUT. YOU'RE WASTING THE OPPORTUNITY TO RELAX AND HAVE FUN! REMEMBER? WE'RE GOING HOME TOMORROW IN THE AFTERNOON SO WE SHOULD SAVOR EVERY MINUTE WHILE WE'RE HERE."

Rosé sat up, her hair is messy and eyes still closed. "Sleeping is my kind of fun."

Lisa stood up in front of her and put her hand on the both sides of her waist, "Why are you so sleepy? Did you have trouble sleeping?"

"Yeah...I had--" Before she could even finish her sentence, memories from what happened that night with Junhoe flooded on Rosé's mind especially the kiss. And as the answer for Lisa question, yes she had trouble sleeping because of that kiss.

Rosé shakes her head as if the memory will just go off from it. Lisa just stood in front of her, weirded out by her sudden action.

"N-Nothing! I'm just going to shower and I'll eat then I'll join you guys outside." She said.

"You're brutal."

"No. I'm not." Lisa smiled before going out the room.

When Rosé's finally alone, she buried her fave on the pillow.

Now she's finding a way how to face Junhoe without thinking about what happened that night.