98.

Byunggon

Days turn into weeks and weeks turn into months. Jisoo and Jennie came back from New Zealand and Canada.

It's like everything seems normal. Well, it's normal for Rosé but most of the time she can't help but miss Junhoe. She's always wondering what he's doing, she's praying that he's not hurt. She can't help but to worry for him knowing what kind of relationship he has with his father. It frustrates her that all she could do is to pray and hope that he's not in a miserable state, that someone is atleast comforting him whenever he feels sad...and hurt...and scared.

She didn't remove the pocket that's hanging on her shop's door and whenever she's free, she visits his dog and sometimes she even stay in his apartment. It feels strange to sleep there without Junhoe. It feels empty.

Good thing, her friends are always there to cheer her up. It makes her heavy feeling a little bit lightened. They usually go out together or do a barbeque party.

Christmas and New Year have passed. Another year for Rosé and a few months from now, she'll get to see Junhoe again.

Sunny day in March, Rosé's walking down the street to go to a bake shop when she bumped into someone who's familiar to her.

It was a blurry memory but when that memory became clear to her, she immediately recognized the boy.

"You're Junhoe's brother? Right?" She said. She's sure what she just said but she doesn't actually remember what his name. Is it Bae Gon? Baek Gon? It's in the tip of her tongue but she just can't say it because she doesn't really remember.

"Byunggon. I remember you. You're one of Junhoe hyung's friends right? The owner of the flower shop?"

Rosé was surprised that he could remember her when they don't really have any interactions after the night he just showed up in the roof top.

"Yeah. I'm Rosé. It's nice to see you around here." Because I can literally see Junhoe in your appearance. I missed him so bad.

"I'm sorry for what happened that night. I didn't really meant to ruin your party." Byunggon suddenly said.

"Oh no! That's alright. Everyone moved on from it and besides, it wasn't ruined no harm was done. So don't feel bad about it." She smiled after she said that.