93.

That mini heart attack

"I want to send you to the bus stop tomorrow." Rosé said and raised her head from lying on Junhoe's chest.

They're both lying on the carpeted floor while watching a musical movie. Junhoe choose to stay on Rosé's apartment for tonight since he's going to leave in the afternoon tomorrow.

He heaved a deep sigh and look down on her, he gives her a peck on her forehead and answered, "Alright." Then he pulls her more closer to him and hug her.

Rosé didn't realise that she fall asleep while watching the movie. She woke up without Junhoe and when she look at the clock, it's 10 in the morning already.

"Oh my god!" She just changed her clothes and wash her face and she immediately runs to Junhoe's apartment.

Her heart beats like crazy. How could she overslept knowing that Junhoe will leave today? She ran as fast as she could until she arrived in front of Junhoe's apartment while trying to catch her breath.

"Please....please...he must still be here." She said to herself while pressing the doorbell. She don't know how many times she rang it until Junhoe open the door with a shock expression.

It's like a thorn was being removed in her chest when he showed up. She sighed in relief and covered her face with both of her palms.

"You okay? You looked like you came from a marathon." Junhoe said as he open the door wider and stepped aside to give her space to come in. Rosé removed her hands from covering her face and give him a dagger look.

"I woke up without you beside me! I thought you left me already without even saying goodbye! I even told you last night that I'll send you to the bus stop today!" She tried her best not to burst out in tears but she just choked and her eyes were filled with tears and already running down her cheeks. She was so scared for a moment. She thought she won't even get to see him again for the last time.