13.

Everyone arrived in Jinhwan's place. The party started as soon as they're complete.

They were in the middle of having fun singing and dancing when someone pressed Jinhwan's doorbell repeatedly making them stop.

"I'll get it!" Rosé, the only one who's not drunk in the group got up and half running to open the door. As soon as she open the door and see the person behind it, she almost choked on the chicken she's eating.

"Can you please tone down your voices? I can't sleep." Junhoe, the ghost guy said with a poker face.

Before Rosé could even answer, Donghyuk appeared behind her.

"Yah, who's that---oh! Good evening? May I help you? Donghyuk who's sober put his arms around Rosé's shoulder.

"You're too loud. You're disturbing all the neighbours around." Junhoe complains.

"Oh...Sorry. We're almost done anyway." Donghyuk smiled which made Junhoe rolled his eyes. Rosé wants to ask him why he didn't show up earlier but she realized that it would be awkward if she do that because they're not even friends.

Junhoe didn't even glanced at Rosé when he turned his back to them and go back to his apartment next door.

"So he's living here?" She absent mindedly asked herself.

"Who? That guy? Do you know him?"

"Huh? Did I say anything?"

"Yes. You just did."

"You're hearing things, Donghyuk. Maybe you're drunk." Rosé said leaving Donghyuk scratching his head.