39.

"I just feel like we should kiss."

Junhoe sighed and looked at Rosé who's chin on her knees and stares blankly at the dark sea view.

"You should go and sleep inside. It's getting colder." He said.

"I will, later. I'm not sleepy yet."

Junhoe just nod but his eyes still fixed on Rosé.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Hm?" Rosé looked at Junhoe.

"Can I...kiss you?"

Rosé blinked a lot of times before Junhoe's question finally registered into her mind. His question is obviously unexpected that brings a lot of things to Rosé's system, like these wild butterflies inside her stomach and these horses that's running around her heart. But she absentmindedly nods to his request.

Her heart skipped a beat when Junhoe goes closer to her and the next thing she knew, she's tasting Junhoe's lips. It was a mix of alcohol and mint. His lips move but she doesn't even know how to repond because she doesn't know how to kiss. Junhoe is her first kiss.

Junhoe pulled away and rest his forehead to Rosé's.

"I...I don't know how to kiss." Rosé said, her eyes on Junhoe's now red lips.

Junhoe just smile and caress her right cheek.

"Why...Why did we kissed?" Rosé asked, her heart never stops beating so loud and fast like it's going to go out of her rib cage. She's afraid that Junhoe might probably hear the loud beats of her heart. She can't even breathe properly!

"I just feel like we should kiss." Junhoe whispered, still caressing her cheek. Rosé's going crazy now because of what he make her feel. There's a lot going on in her and she doesn't know if it's good or bad. But all does she know is Junhoe's touch is giving her electricity.

"Why are you whispering?"

"Because I can hear your heart beat. It's too loud."

Rosé pulled away and stood up. "Did you really... do you really hear it?"

Junhoe chuckle, he gathers the empty cans around him before he stood up. "No. I just guessed it.

"Y-Yah! Are you playing with me?

"No."

"Are you drunk?"

"No."

"Then why did you do that?"

"Do what?"

"The kiss!"

"Because I want to kiss you?"

"You're drunk!"

And for the second time, Junhoe shows her his baulbasaur smile before he heads inside the house. Rosé followed him and go straight to her room. Lisa's still sleeping when she sit on the edge of the bed, she unconciously touch her lips and can't help but to reminisce that short kiss.