83.

Fast forward: A party by his friends.

Junhoe will leave the day after tomorrow so Rosé and the gang decided to throw a party for him.

They're all busy preparing the foods and the drinks at the roof top but Junhoe's nowhere to be found.

"Hey, where's Junhoe?" Bobby asked Rosé. She's placing the plates and other utensils on the table while Bobby's holding two beers to put in the buckets.

"He said he'll visit someone and comeback here at 6pm." Rosé answered which made Bobby automatically looked at his wrist watch.

"It's almost 6. Did you text or call him? The food is almost ready."

"He...He don't use phone. Don't worry. He might be on his way back here." She gave an assuring smile to him which made Bobby nod and proceed to what he's doing.

Just before the clock turn 6pm, Junhoe came so they start the party. Rosé knows Junhoe usually quiet but she noticed something from him but she just can't point it out.

They were in the middle of having fun when someone entered in the roof top.

"Excuse me?" The boy said.

They all stopped from what they're doing and turn to the boy who looked like Junhoe. Rosé looked at Junhoe who's face is already hardened. He's not looking to the boy but to the bottled beer that's in front of him instead.

"Yes? Do you need anything?" Jinhwan said and stood up.

"Uh, hi..." He bowed down, "I just want to check on hyung." He said while fidgeting his fingers and can't even look straight to them.

Rosé touch Junhoe's shoulder which made the latter startled a bit. She doesn't know what's going on because the boy looks exactly like him. Junhoe never really tell her completely about his family but she's not that stupid not to think that this boy in front of them might be his relative... or his brother.

Junhoe's expression turned soft when he saw Rosé beside her. She was rubbing his thumb to his shoulder thinking that it might calm him down because he really looks like he's going to explode the moment he saw the boy.

"Who's hyung? Who are you?" Jinhwan asked again.

"Hyung, stop scaring the kid." Bobby chuckles.

"Uh...I'm Byunggon. I'm---" Before Byunggon could ever finish his sentence, Junhoe stood up. He holds his arms and drag him to get out of the roof top.

"Let's talk." Junhoe said in a serious tone.

Rosé called him but he didn't even looked back at her. Everyone are puzzled and asking her what's going on.

"Did Junhoe know that kid?" Lisa asked her and sat on the monoblock beside her. Rosé just heave a deep sigh.

"I'm not sure."