81.

"Maybe if the world is kind enough..."

Junhoe goes back on caressing Rosé's head and gave her a weak smile, "Maybe if the world is kind enough...I can go back here and stay here for good."

"What do you mean by that? Why not now? Why not stay here now for good?" Rosé said with creased brows. She still can't comprehend what he's trying to say.

He moves closer to her again, "I just can't. My life is there." He whispered.

"But what about me?" She almost voiced it out but a sigh just came out from her. She wanted to complain but nothing's really official between them yet. She doesn't want to sound so assuming or so demanding.

Junhoe noticed Rosé that is having an internal conflict so he lift his head and kissed her forehead. "Stop thinking about it. I'll come back."

Rosé's uneasy feeling subsided when she heard those 3 words. "You promise?"

"I promise." He swore with a smile. Rosé smiled back, "Promise me you'll come back?" She repeated.

"For you. Yes, I promise."

Maybe she's just been waiting for his assurance that he'll come back for her but she can't still feel completely relieved knowing that he'll live again with his father. Knowing he'll get hurt again.

And Junhoe's wounds never healed. He's been hurting and been broken into tiny pieces.

Rosé cupped Junhoe's left cheek and caressed it with her thumb. Junhoe lifts his head again to reach Rosé's lips. He kissed her like he's longing for something...something he never had...a home. She kissed him back. It was an intense long kiss until Rosé pulled away from the kiss, still cupping Junhoe's cheeks. Junhoe pulls her even closer to him and kissed her forehead again.