88.

Making the day a bit special

After they eat, Junhoe took a shower while Rosé's sitting on her pink sofa. She keeps on switching channels trying to find an interesting show when Junhoe got out from the bathroom wearing his new clothes that he bought from his apartment. He wiping his wet hair using a towel when he sat beside her.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" Rosé asked, her eyes still focused on the tv.

Junhoe shrugged, "Sure but I don't know any latest movies---oh you can play guitar? He said, his eyes shifted on the guitar that's hanging on the wall near the tv. "I didn't noticed it the last time I went here." He added.

Rosé looked at the guitar then to him, "My father gave that to me last week. He said he remembered me when he saw that guitar so he bought it."

"Where is he by the way?" Junhoe asked out of curiousity.

"My parents are living abroad with my sister." She answered. This is the first time that she opened up about her family to him. She suddenly missed them.

Junhoe just nod and stood up, "Mind if I borrow it?"

She looks up to him with a puzzled look, "Sure? You know how to play it?"

He walk towards the wall and get the guitar. Then he goes back sitting beside Rosé. He positioned himself, he sat sideward half facing her and put his whole right leg on the sofa while his left foot on the floor, then he positioned the guitar on his lap. Rosé turned off the tv and give her whole attention to Junhoe who started playing the guitar.

The mood is kinda cozy and the ambiance is also perfect. The only light around is the warm lampshade beside the sofa since Rosé don't really turn on all the lights whenever she's watching the tv, but now turning it off makes the whole mood kinda of perfect and romantic for her especially that the man in front of her who's hair a bit damp and messy is singing.

She heard Junhoe sing before but hearing him sing and watch him play guitar makes her feel emotions she couldn't even name. His husky and beautiful voice makes her inside turn upside down. The way he sing makes her heart feels so good.