38.

Feelings

Silence grew between them, then Rosé starts to hum the song that he was singing earlier. She doesn't know about that song, she just remember the tune when Junhoe was singing it earlier.

Rosé stop humming, she heaved a deep sigh. "Are you still going back to your hometown after this month?" She asked.

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Because I need to."

Another silence came in between then and another sigh was heard from her. She doesn't know, but she doesn't want him to go. She doesn't want him to leave and live a miserable life again with his father. She doesn't want him to get hurt.

Rosé hugs her legs and put her chin on her knees.

"Why do you have to go back there if he's hurting you?" She asked.

"Because I can't just hide from him forever. I shouldn't just keep running away from my own situation. This is my reality."

"But he's hurting you!" Rosé couldn't hold herself but to raise her voice to him. Junhoe stopped for a moment, confused by her sudden outburst.

Rosé seemed like she just realized what she just did. She tries to say something but nothing really came out from her mouth. Junhoe sighed and chuckle at her reaction, he's looking straight to their dark view.

"S-Sorry.. I was just..."

"I know." He said and drank up the canned beer he was holding.

Rosé didn't talk because she's afraid that she might say something inappropriate again like saying things that she's not supposed to say. She's not really good at making herself silent especially when it involves her own feelings and she's too afraid to face it yet.

She likes Junhoe though she doesn't want to admit it herself.