9.

"Can flowers talk?"

5th of April, it was a busy day for Rosé because there was this client of hers who made a bunch of orders of red roses to use for an event. The client was so demanding and ever asked her to arrange the roses quickly because they needed it in a few hours.

"They should've told me in advance! Atleast two days to prepare this 500 roses not 4 hours before the event!" Rosé complained as she's fixing the flowers and putting it to their places.

She has no one to help her. She even asked Lisa to ditch her dance class (Lisa is a dance teacher in an academy) so she could help her but Lisa just can't ditch the class today because there's a lot of students who registered for the class and the academy needs her.

She can't reject the orders because the payment was good but what pisses her off is that event organizer who keeps on calling her every 15 minutes asking if she's done. So she has no choice but to finish the job as fast as she could and she still make sure that the flowers are all safe and won't get ruined.

Rosé was too occupied arranging the roses in the buckets that she didn't noticed that someone entered the shop. It was Junhoe.

"Baby's breath. Can I also get a piece of paper and ballpen please?" Junhoe asked but Rosé didn't hear him and she didn't even look at him.

Junhoe leaned over the counter and tap it. That makes the latter startled.

"O-Oh! Sorry. I didn't noticed you. The usual?" Rosé smiled awkwardly at the poker faced guy in front of her who just nodded on her question. She immediately turn her back to him to get his order and arrange it the way he wanted.

While Rosé's busy preparing his order, Junhoe looked around seeing these buckets of red roses around her shop.

"Must be an order for big event?"

Rosé didn't mind the question at first because she thought she's hearing things or it's just some people that passed by her shop who asked that question, but Junhoe repeated it.

"Did he just asked me?" Rosé thought. She turn around to put Junhoe's order at the counter in front of him and also a piece of paper and a ballpen.

"Are you talking to me?" Rosé asked in so much confusion. Because who wouldn't get confused? A guy who just pop out every April to buy baby's breath from her shop and write poems in a piece of paper... and she thought that the only word he knows was "Baby's breath. Can I also get a piece of paper and ballpen please?" Literally he just asked her something.....

"This is an upgrade!" She thought. She didn't know but she was happy. It's weird.

Before Junhoe answer her, he looked around and said "Can flowers talk?" with his poker face.

Rosé just smiled and ignored his sarcastic answer and just answered his question a moment ago, "Yes. It's an order from a big event and they need it later. I'm still not done since they just asked me for this order a few hours ago and they demanded me to do it as fast as I can because the event will start in 4 hours like who the hell on earth could arrange 500 roses in a bucket in less than 4 hours?!" Rosé can't help but to tell all her frustration to Junhoe although she didn't noticed it at first but when she realized what she just did, she quickly apologized to him for blurting out like that.

But Junhoe didn't even said a word after that. He just stared at Rosé with this bored look on his face and started to write a poem.

"You really can't make mouth stop, Park Chaeyoung! That's so embarrasing! But... he look like he doesn't care anyway." She said in her mind, still embarrased.

After a moment of silence, Junhoe stood straight and turn around. Thinking that he's leaving, Rosé calls him because he forgot his order... and he didn't pay yet. But Junhoe stopped his pace and drop the piece of paper in the small pocket hanging in her shop's door and came back to the counter. He then looked around for the third time and stop his gaze to Rosé.

"Need help?" He asked.

She thought that maybe she might have some hearing problem that she's hearing unusual things that all she could answer him was "Huh?" and a confused look.

"I'll help you arrange these flowers and I'll get these baby's breath that I ordered for free."

"Huh? Why? I mean, just that? A free baby's breath?" She asked while the latter nod his head as an answer.

Though she's still confused, Rosé agreed. She badly needs a help and maybe this Junhoe guy's offer was a blessing in disguise.