35.

They use a 12 seater van to go to Yunhyeong's rest house. It's quite far from the town but it's surely worth the 3 hour drive once they arrived there.

The place is so peaceful. There are a few houses that built around the place. Yunhyeong's rest house isn't that big and it isn't that small too. It's quite enough for them 12 people.

"This place isn't that bad at all." Bobby said as he just throw his backpack on the sofa chair and looked around the house.

The sound of the waves from the ocean is even more relaxing, they can hear it from Yunhyeong's place. It's indeed a perfect place for them to take a little break and just forget all their responsibilities.

Yunhyeong assigned their rooms. Rosé and Lisa are obviously roommates. Jinhwan, Bobby, Donghyuk and Junhoe are in the same room. Yunhyeong has his own room while Jaewon, Raesung, Chanwoo and Hanbin are also in the same room.

"You can all rest for now or walk around near here, just make sure you come back before dinner." Yunhyeong said as he's rolling up his sleeves to his elbow.

"Yah, let's walk around here. The sun is setting." Donghyuk excitedly said. Everyone agreed except Rosé.

"Oppa, do you need any help?" She said.

"No, I can cook alone. Just go with them and..." He pulls Rosé closer to him so the others won't hear them who are already walking towards the exit door.

"...Junhoe needs your company. You're the only one that seems close with him."

Rosé didn't argue with him because Yunhyeong's right. Junhoe also seems awkward around her friends so she needs to help him out to be more comfortable around them.

"I wish Jisoo and Jennie unnie was here. I miss them." Lisa sigh as they're walking in the shore. The sun is already setting, three different colors in the sky now are blending together. Orange, pink and blue.

Rosé put her arms around Lisa's shoulder, "They'd be here on December. Don't be sad. We'll gonna see them soon. She said, trying to cheer her up.