25.

Party

They started their little party. Everyone's having fun, Bobby even insisted to play truth or dare and whoever pointed by the bottle, he or she will choose his or her consequences whether it's truth or dare.

"Yah have you watched the movie truth or dare? What if that happens to us? Let's just play another game." Yunhyeong told them with a bit of concerned tone.

"That's just fiction, you scaredy cat." Jinhwan said.

"Says someone who can't even watch a horror movie even for 0000.01 seconds." Yunhyeong talked back.

"Stop it y'all. Let's just start the game." Bobby said and started to spin the bottle in the middle of the table.

The bottle stopped and pointed at Jinhwan. Everyone's clapping and cheering for him. Meanwhile, Junhoe... in is usual boring emotion. Though no one even notices him except for Rosé.

"Our first victim! So hyung, truth or dare?" Donghyuk asked him as he puts his arms around his shoulders.

"He won't choose truth because he knows what will be the question so it's obviously a dare." Hanbin said teasing him.

"Shut up, Hanbin. Dare."

Chanwoo raises his hand to volunteer to give Jinhwan a dare. "I dare you to say the truth about your height."

"Yah! Chanu-yah! How dare you!"

The rooftop were filled with their teasing and laughters. There was never a moment that the atmosphere is dull and boring. They continue drinking as well as doing random funny things until everyone's too drunk. Hanbin's the first one to knocked out because he's the only one among them who has a very low alcohol tolerance. Everyone's too drunk that they even fall asleep whether on the table or on their seats. The roof top is completely filled with drunk people, well except for Rosé who didn't drink much and Junhoe who is actually have a very high alcohol tolerance.

"You... you can go rest to your apartment now." Rosé said, Junhoe drink his 6th canned beer. He's already blushing and his eyes don't seems unfocused now.

"No. I can stay." He said.

"No, you can leave now. I'll just tell them that you went home."

Junhoe put his elbow on the table and rest his chin on his palm. He looked at Rosé which made the latter's heart pound so hard.

"Why is everyone loves to shoo me away like I have some kind of disease?" Junhoe said, his gaze is unfocused but he's looking straight at Rosé's eyes.

Though Junhoe's drunk and has the possibility to blab nonsense things which is unusual for him because his non-drunk self... his original self isn't like that but why Rosé felt a bit of pain by those words? Why those words meant something? Something... lonely and painful?