80.

Home

They're both lying their backs on the bed now, both staring at the full of glow in the dark stars ceiling.

Rosé smiled to herself as she thought that a guy like Junhoe will literally put those glowing in the dark stars on his ceiling. It's pretty though. She's too occupied appreciating those, not knowing Junhoe switched his position to lie sidewards to face her.

"I feel like floating in the galaxy just by staring at these stars." She said then she turns her head to see Junhoe staring at her with a pairs of sleepy eyes. He smiled wearily at her then Rosé copy his position to face him.

"Yah you look really sleepy." She let out a nervous giggle, her heart never stops beating so fast and loud.

Junhoe didn't talk. He's just staring at her and that's making her so conscious until he lifts his hand to caress her head.

"You're beautiful."

"W-Why are you saying that all of a sudden?"

The nervousness she's feeling at the moment felt like she'll be having a heart attack in any minute now.

Junhoe just scoff his baulbasaur smile, "You're blushing."

"Y-Yah! It's because....it's because my tummy hurts!" Then she acted as if she's in pain when the truth is her tummy hurts because of the butterflies that are wildly flying around her stomach, it hurts but why does it felt so good?

Junhoe let out a chuckle and move a bit closer to her, still caressing her head. "If that's what you said."

"I'm telling the truth!" She defended herself although she knows that she doesn't make any sense now.

"Alright." Junhoe said. Rosé is still conscious by his gaze until she gets all the courage to look at him. His thumb is rubbing her cheeks.

"Is there anything that I can do to change your mind?" She suddenly speak up. She doesn't want to give up, she want Junhoe to stay here with her.

Junhoe just heaved a deep sigh. His mind is already made up. He needs to go home.... well he pretended that his hometown and the house he's living in is still his home so he can atleast feel that there still a place that he belongs to. It was a home when his family was still complete and his father still treat him as his son and not his personal punching bag. The hometown was his home before everyone turned their back against him. And even though it wasn't a "home" anymore, he still needs to go back because of the precious memories he treasure there.