59.

Bikes

They finished preparing the orders earlier than what Rosé expected. Thanks to his part timer's help a.k.a Junhoe. The truck already picked the 300 white roses.

"Hey, can you close your shop early today?" Junhoe asked her before Rosé could even go back inside the shop. She was already holding the door's handle then she turn around to face Junhoe.

"Why?"

"I got plans for us today."

Rosé really thought that the "plan" he was talking about earlier is him helping her to her shop but it seems like he has other plans. So she agreed to him and close the shop earlier than it's usual closing.

"Wait for me here in a bit. I'll just go and get something." Before Rosé could even ask him what he's going to get, he ran out towards his building apartment so Rosé had no choice but to wait for him outside her shop.

It's a sunny day yet it looks like it was also a good day for a walk. Rosé's just watching the people that's passing by when Junhoe came back holding 2 bicycles.

"I know that are bicycles but why did you brought that?" She asked.

"These two was stucked in a repair shop. No one wants to use it, even the owner of the repair shop so I decided to buy it." Junhoe explained.

The bikes looks so new.

"Don't tell me that you just bought it now?"

"It doesn't matter. Here." He pull the other bike to her. She holds the bike by it's handle and she look at him remains unsure.

Meanwhile Junhoe is already riding the bike. When he looked back to her, "Don't tell me you can't ride a bike?"

Rosé scoffs a sarcastic smile.

They wander around the small town riding the bike. There's this moment that whenever Rosé's being left out by Junhoe, he will stop and will wait for her or he'll slow his pace and let Rosé be first.

The whole bike ride was tiring so they decided to stop in a park where a few people were having a picnic there. They're both holding their bikes while walking around and enjoying every inch of the time being together even though no one's really talking.