43.

Well, that's on her mind. She's trying to convince herself that Junhoe didn't remember anything, just to calm her wilding heart. Junhoe is just standing there, watching her getting the bowl of sliced watermelons that Yunhyeong prepared earlier. She also gets the orange juice in the pitcher and put it on the counter. She's trying to avoid Junhoe's eyes, his presence is already too much for her heart, what more if their eyes meet? She'll probably be dead on the spot.

"Uh...can you help me bring these outside?" I'll prepare the glasses." She said and turn around to get the tray and put the glasses on it one by one.

Junhoe is still on silent mode.

When she turn around to put the tray on the counter, she accidentally meet his gaze. He's serious and it's like he's observing her every move but she immediately looked down pretending that she's focusing on the bowl of watermelons that she's putting also on the tray. She hold both sides of the tray and lift it, "You can bring the pitcher. Let's go... they are waiting." She said.

"The kiss." Junhoe started which made her stop and almost looses her grip to the tray, good thing she didn't fully lifted it yet so ut made a loud sound by the glasses when she accidentally put it back down on the counter. She still can't look straight to Junhoe's eyes, she's still looking down and closes her eyes then she looked up to him after she gathers all the courage to do so.

She tried to smile but she just made a very awkward smile, "I know you're sorry! D-Don't worry, I know you're drunk. It's nothing to me."

Junhoe sighed and gets the tray that she's holding, "I'll bring this. It's too heavy for you. Just bring the pitcher." He said, she almost shiver by the cold tone but she didn't protest, she just nod. He turn around to go out the kitchen but before he fully disappear from Rosé's sight, he stopped.

"I am not going to say sorry about that kiss. I...just wanted to say that I wasn't drunk last night so I know what I'm doing. You... You seemed so bothered about it so I thought I just need to tell you." He said with his back facing her. After that he continue walking towards the exit door leaving her speechless.