"Fima!" I hear both Nathan and Zach's shouts.

I try to stand but my body is totally frozen with shock and pain. I shout loudly with pain and horror. I demand to stand but the more I demand the more my body gets paralyzed. I see and realize another wolf came out of the forest and hit me. Zach is roaring. I hear his roar and the roar is nothing like humane; it's the roar of a beast. Zach runs to the wolves and both the wolves run to him too.

Nathan holds my paralyzed body and moves me away from there. He sits under a tree hugging me. I can feel his body shivering in fear. But I'm more worried about Zach. That stupid and idiot brat... What is he thinking and running to wolves like that? The wolves will kill him.

"No... no. Zach! No-o-o!" I twist my body in Nathan's arm and shout for the last time in panic. I feel my frozen lungs are freezing my heart and my intestines too. Air is getting in and out of my lungs but my heart is failing to process it into my breaths.

I hear only roars of beasts. No voice of Zach is there. "Zach... Zach..."

-Nathan-

"Nathan, let me go to Zach... Nathan, save Zach. Zach!" Fima has stopped shouting but she's now whispering. I look at her face. Tears are constantly rolling down from her eyes. Her neck and chest is covered with blood.

In front my eyes a she wolf hit on her ribcage with her head. She was just thrown away because of that hit. Since then, she's unable to move her body. I am holding her into my arms to protect her. She has tried to break free herself from my hold and run to Zach. But her body is totally frozen. Listening her weak heartbeat and trouble to breath, I come to know that her body is in trauma because of that sudden and hard hit. I feel a rage inside my heart. She faints.

I press his head softly on my chest and see Zach. Sirius, the alpha wolf, has taken control over Zach. The alpha beast is going rampage. His rage has made the atmosphere heavier. The force of the alpha is too much for me to handle. My body is shaking violently.

Zach has already killed the she wolf. While killing her, he was constantly hitting by the male wolf. The wolf has orange colored eye. That makes him the leader of this rouge pack.

With the wound on his body, Sirius is fighting with the wolf. Sirius is a royal. So he's absolutely way stronger than that wolf. Just after getting three or four hits, it tries to escape. But in the meantime other wolves have arrived. Sirius is gonna kill it surely. This wolf has hurt his Luna. But Sirius's father stops him. Sirius then roars on his father too. The alpha Dasan makes him understand that they'll kill him but they need to inquire something from this wolf.

Sirius comes to me and nudges on Fima's head softly. He shifts into Zach again and takes Fima into his arms. My stressed body gets relaxed a bit. I see the naked Zach walking to the clinic holding his precious and fragile human Luna into his arms. If Fima were awake, she would've made a scene.

I sigh and follow Zach to the clinic. Dad, Will, Uncle and Aunt everyone's injured. I need to see them.

Zach has ordered Nelson and others to catch the rest of the rouges alive. He'll be the one to kill them. The whole locality is still restless with the howls and roars. The wounded omegas are being taken to the clinic.

"It was Sara. I'm sure of it. I'll not let her live." says Zach.

ATTENTION:

Hey!  Great News!  I am publishing my paranormal romance novella   'Forever, My Dear Ghost'  on 01 March 2022

Hey! Great News! I am publishing my paranormal romance novella 'Forever, My Dear Ghost' on 01 March 2022. It's available for pre-order on Amazon, Kobo and many other platforms. Type the link mentioned in the picture, read the brief description and select your favorite shop to place your order.

* Pre-order campaign is going on up to 01 March 2022. You can get your copy @ $0.99 only. So hurry up.

** Sign up my newsletter and stay updated. Many exciting news is on the way. Just type: www.fspinkey.com

* If you want to review my book on any platform like Amazon, Instagram, Twitter, blog or anything, fill in the form on my website and get a free ARC (Advance Reader's Copy).

Thank you all. It all happened because of your love F. S. Pinkey