Magic's Minister (CW)

Book: Magic's MinisterAuthor: EllowyneChapters Read: 1-3Genre: High Fantasy Romance Blurb:

Author: Ellowyne
Chapters Read: 1-3
Genre: High Fantasy Romance
Blurb:

Feared by his enemies and tolerated by his allies, Sedgewick Alverdyne, the cynical Minister of Magic, was content with living an attachment-free life whilst striking fear into the hearts of witches, sorceresses, and wizards everywhere. And after several hundred years of faithfully serving the royal family, he's become very comfortable in his position-including his indispensability.

But when a mysterious curse starts wreaking havoc on his powers, his stable existence is pulled out from under him.

Facing old and new enemies on one side and his own department on the other, Sedgewick finds himself stranded with little magic and less help. With time of the essence, his reputation on the line, and no one but Feyla, his meddling-yet surprisingly devoted-assistant for help, he's forced to confront one of the few challenges he hasn't prepared for.

Because a mage without magic isn't a mage at all...

Cover

I'm personally not the biggest fan of it (please don't murder me, Hannah).  It's neater than the last one, yes, but the last one made me at least feel like I was getting more of a feel of the story at a quick glance.  When I just glance at your cover, I just see... brown and fire?  I can see the vines if I give it a more focused look, but then I feel like it takes me too long to notice the details like the hat and the city.  It's a nicely done, neat cover.  It just doesn't really leave any impression on me.  

Oh hey, there's a cat.

Anyways! Yeah, I'm just not a big fan.  I don't feel like I get a sense of the story at all from the cover, nicely done or not.

.... And now you've gotten a new cover... Right after I finish this section...

*flips table*

Anyways... I like your new cover much better.  Thanks for making me waste my time by getting inspired, Hannah xD

  Thanks for making me waste my time by getting inspired, Hannah xD