Orenda Lost (CY)

Book: Orenda LostGenre: PoetryPoet: LenteInApril

Book: Orenda Lost
Genre: Poetry
Poet: LenteInApril

(Keep in mind that poetry is not my specialty so this will be a shorter review than usual!)

Cover: 90/100
I actually love your current cover and I think it beautifully fits the poems it holds within. The only issue for me is the font of the title. Your poems and really elegant and beautiful (practically some of the best ones I've read on Wattpad) and your font seems too childish. I would definitely go for a more serious font, perhaps something cursive, for your title, and be sure to use a different font for your name at the bottom. Also, speaking of your name, it would look a little more professional if you removed the @ and just had LenteInApril in the center. Just a suggestion!

Blurb: 80/100
I know it's often the norm for poetry books to have a definition of their title and little else for a blurb, as it is in this case, but I'd love it if you'd give a little more info on what kind of poems are to come in this book. Also, a quick typo, you have the word affect and then effect, when they're both a verb and should be AFFECT.

(INTRODUCING A NEW REVIEW STYLE FOR POETRY)

Grammar: 98/100
Not any real grammar errors that I saw, and considering normal punctuation rules don't apply the same way to poetry, I think you did a beautiful job making use of punctuation! 

The only error I noticed reviewing your first few poems was that blackberries was spelled incorrectly in "fruits."

And one other that's not necessarily a mistake, in stanza two of "A War For You," the last line says "Having me used to you."
I'm assuming this means that the narrator is used to this kind of treatment, but the way you worded the sentence is the slightest bit confusing, so I recommend rewording perhaps to something like, "But I'm used to you."

Flow: 99/100
Other than those couple of minor things, I think your poems are absolutely beautiful and wonderfully worded in a way that gets your point across perfectly. One thing that I think you could change is in "I shall never go" where the last sentence of the first stanza says "I listen to music all the time." I don't really know how this relates to the rest of the poem, so maybe you could change/remove this line so that it's more relevant to the poem…

Special Focus - Feelings: 100/100
Again, I loved your poems! They're certainly thought and feeling provoking, beautifully flowing, and all around amazing. Keep up the good work!

Final Notes: 95/100
I've already rambled on about how great your poems were already, so just keep in my mind the few suggestions above and keep proofreading your work!

It was an absolute pleasure reading your work, and I hope to improve my poem reviewing skills in the future, but I hope this was relatively helpful!

—Cyprus