Episode 42~ Curiosity & Surprise

Coming up in today's episode:

First pic credit to @lalliParsh

Kishore was surprised when Sanyukta requested she will come home with them

Kishore was surprised when Sanyukta requested she will come home with them. But he doesn't say anything. On their way home, he kept glancing at her. She smiled at him assuring him that everything was fine. Kishore was worried that things didn't turn out well and his daughter was heartbroken again.

Sanyukta entered her room and hurried to her cupboard. She took out a small suitcase from under the bed and placed it on the bed. Kishore stood at the door and watched her pack her clothes. He cleared his throat. She looked up after stuffing the bag.

'Yes, Papa.' She replied zipping her bag. Kishore walked to her and she looked up at him.

'So, is this the final goodbye? – are you shifting?' He asked, his tone sad. Sanyukta's smile faded. She held his hand and shook her hand.

'No, Papa. Never. There can never be final good-bye between us.' - she said with a slightly worried look. Quickly, she hugged her father, - 'We will never separate, Papa.' She clung to him tightly.

Kishore held her shoulder and separated her. Sanyukta had tears in her eyes.

After losing her mother, the thought of losing her father terrified her. Kishore kept a straight face.

'Then, why are you packing the remaining clothes? Aren't you coming back?'

Sanyukta was relieved as she understood what he meant. She held his hand once again.

'Papa, you are the same person who used to say, I should get married soon and move to my home.' She smiled seeing her father's expressions.

Kishore flashed her a sad smile and held her shoulder, - 'Beta, you are always welcome here. This is your home.' He said seriously. Sanyukta looked back with teary eyes. They exchanged a sad smile and a hug. Kishore accompanied her till the car. Sanyukta side hugged her father once before getting into the car. She rolled down the car window and as the car sped away, she waved her father good-bye. It has been a long while since she had come home, and it felt refreshing and emotional.