P r o l o g u e

As Sanyukta worked in her cabin, there is a knock at her door.

'Come in.' She replied not looking up. She flipped the page of the black file that she read.

'Beta, you are still here.'

Sanyukta looked up when her father spoke. Kishore beamed at her.

'Yes, Papa.' – She sighed closing the file and took a deep breath, - 'Just two minutes more.' She replied arranging the papers. Kishore smiled at his daughter.

'Hurry up, beta. Delegates from the US automobile company are here.' He informed.

Sanyukta nodded, she felt slightly nervous. Her father sensed her discomfort and he held her shoulder as she passed by him.

'I am very confident you will do this. Sanyukta.' He patted her shoulder. She felt the pride ringing in her father's voice and felt confident. She nodded.

*************************

Sanyukta fixed her high ponytail and ironed her black pencil dress with her palms. She adjusted her heels and her wristwatch. Then she looked up at her reflection and forced a smile.

'You can do this, Sanyukta.' She self-motivated herself. She recollected her father's smiling face and felt motivated.

Sanyukta entered the cabin. There are few men and a woman along with her father, Ankit -her brother and few employees from her father's company.

'Everyone welcome my Daughter, Sanyukta. Kishore held her shoulder and introduced his daughter with pride. Sanyukta greeted everyone politely. They all greeted back. Mechanically,

she smiled and shook hands with all the delegates. But one man in black shirt and maroon blazer got her attention. With her hand up for a handshake, Sanyukta froze. Her smile faded.

********************************

So, guys How was the Prologue? Interesting? Drop in your thoughts, please *flying kisses* *smiles*

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

And...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.